This board sucks, bring back DES1954

I am going to see Deb in person tomorrow, will give report. Hopefully she will not spread germs!:eek:

I think I'm down to just the crap the original germs left behind. When I get an upper respiratory infection the cough hangs on for 2 or 3 weeks. The hell of it is, I went to my Dr on 9/17 just for a regular check-up. His nurse had a flu shot all set to go. I told her I had a mild sore throat & would that cause any problems. She took my temp, it was normal, so she said no problem. I got the shot. By Friday I was sicker than ever & was down & out for the entire weekend, including Monday. So, I don't know if I was getting this crap anyway or if it was further "enhanced" by the flu shot. Either way, I felt like doo-doo, and I had to miss meeting up with Frank & Denise & Sonya's family last Saturday. That's what really made me mad!:headache:

I'll still get to meet F & D tomorrow nite, but I missed Sonya & her family. Those germs stole that from me!!:headache: :headache: :headache:

Sorry you've been sick Deb! I'm sad that we didn't get to meet..but next time for sure. :thumbsup2 (Halloween??) This trip was very hectic trying to keep up with family anyway...and it was full of one mishap after another. It's very comical now that I look back on it (just not so much at the time)!

Hope you feel better soon! Those upper respiratory infections can be as bad as the flu sometimes. :sick: Get well soon and we'll drink a few on Halloween! :thumbsup2

SONYA!!! You're coming back for Halloween??? Yippee!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

We're going to be there from the 10/30 to 11/2. Double YIPPEE!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Now I've got your cold!

It must be in the DNA!!! Stock up on Robitussin DM. BTW...I'm going to go get my hair cut Al. Bwahahahahaha!!! I can, you can't!!! Oh, wait.... you can get that one remaining hair at the nape of your neck cut! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter