Think of a restaurant

Another vote for Boma! Best of everything for everyone. Bonuses: the resort is phenomenal and the gift shop has some unique items worth stopping in for a look

Trail's End is the first one that comes to mine. I read a review of the chef's meals that he prepares for vegetarians & it looked really good! The food on the regular buffet is plenty of meats & carbs, comfort foods like ribs & fried chicken. And it's as casual as it gets at the Fort Wilderness Campground.

Do you think so?
Both in parks & resorts?

Resorts. Pretty much any deluxe resort 1 credit table service restaurant has everything you specified and I'd extend that as well to some of the moderates (Boatwright's for example - I can't speak to the table service restaurants at Coronado or Caribbean simply because I haven't tried them).
The most adventurous place I can think of is maybe Sanaa - and even they have chicken and steak. Boma, which it looks like you might have settled on, fits as well. Something for everyone.

Resorts. Pretty much any deluxe resort 1 credit table service restaurant has everything you specified and I'd extend that as well to some of the moderates (Boatwright's for example - I can't speak to the table service restaurants at Coronado or Caribbean simply because I haven't tried them).
The most adventurous place I can think of is maybe Sanaa - and even they have chicken and steak. Boma, which it looks like you might have settled on, fits as well. Something for everyone.

Thanks for this.
AKL is most definitely beloved for it's foody options.

:banana::banana::banana:

I must have read the thread wrong. I thought the OP stated non adventurous eaters and everyone is saying Boma and Sanaa??????? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter