• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Themeing/Decor of Hotels

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
What is theme/decor of the three on-site hotels. I love the Disney hotels but am a little concerned that the Universal Hotels may be a little too much "brass and glass" for my taste.

Renee

PBH has an Italian decor. HRH resembles a Beverly Hills mansion with a lot of rock and roll memorbilia.

Not too much brass & glass!! LOL
You will find Portofino to be one of the most beautiful resorts you'll ever stay at! It has an Italian village theme, sometimes you think you're right in Italy! A beautiful bay, gardens, piazza, terraces, elegance. Rooms plush neutrals, and golden tones, italian tile.

Hard Rock, well maybe a bit of brass. But it's themed like the HRC, music memorabilia, marnel, leather, cool lights, colors, rooms are plush with all neutrals, soothing green in the bathrooms.

Royal Pacific not yet open but looks to be a Pacific theme probably like disney's Poly.

I don't think you'll be dissapointed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter