Theme Park hours

aahmom1

DIS Veteran
Can somebody point me in the direction of the hours for Universal please.

mickey17.gif

<font color=blue>91-offsite,94-Dolphin,95-GF,97-GF,98-GF,99-GF,2000-Contemporary, Feb.2001-Contemporary</font>

Thank you!! :D

mickey17.gif

<font color=blue>91-offsite,94-Dolphin,95-GF,97-GF,98-GF,99-GF,2000-Contemporary, Feb.2001-Contemporary</font>

You can also check out http://www.uescape.com . Look under park information and then operating hours. They actually have an up to date hours posting for the next several months. The official, or at least "Official- subject to change" hours seem to be a bit different than what themeparks.com has posted.

Jim

My URL's seem to not be connecting! :( anyway here it is again...
Park Hours

I checked it against Universals and the hours are the same and they both only gave up to Februarys calender.

jessica5.gif

Your right the hours are pretty much the same. A couple of days are off by an hour or two. The official site has this weekends (13-15) hours as 9am-9pm, instead of 8pm at themeparks.com! Should be great for some night rides on Hulk, JP, and DD!

Jim

Jim,
Thanks for The Mardi Gras stuff!!! Please if you come across anything listing the bands think of me and post it!! I have been looking all over :rolleyes: Thanks!!! :D

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter