Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to run we go! A new and improved Teetz running Journal

Barely...
I'll take a barely.

giphy.gif

Um ... do we have to take a (not quite) brief trip over to Universal during DATW to meet Hashtag?
Because that would really waste a lot of valuable drinking time, but then it would be double panda...

Um ... do we have to take a (not quite) brief trip over to Universal during DATW to meet Hashtag?
Because that would really waste a lot of valuable drinking time, but then it would be double panda...
I’m not paying a for a one day ticket to universal.

I’m not paying a for a one day ticket to universal.

That's not necessarily a dealbreaker. We can set up a GoFundMe or something, I'm sure people will want to contribute to getting a picture of you with another panda. (Of course, this would all just be easier if Animal Kingdom had pandas ... shouldn't be that hard to get them now that Disney has a relationship with China)

That's not necessarily a dealbreaker. We can set up a GoFundMe or something, I'm sure people will want to contribute to getting a picture of you with another panda. (Of course, this would all just be easier if Animal Kingdom had pandas ... shouldn't be that hard to get them now that Disney has a relationship with China)
Still not easy for Disney.

Booked two ADRs today for Marathon Weekend. Homecomin' and Tiffins! Two of my favorite dining locations. The other days will be dining with friends. Excited for Marathon Weekend even though its so far away.
I thought about Homecomin' but am not sure about fried chicken and marathon weekend. I went with tried and true before the races and adventurous afterwards.

I'll have to look into that. Still figuring out if I'm arriving Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. I want to take a red eye for jet lag adjustment purposes, but the time and cost are not really working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!