the "would you rather game"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't really know enough about the DVC membership (actually I know nothing about it), but it might be something I'd like.

WYR have Epcot or Magic Kingdom open only to you and your family for the entire day?

Definitely Magic Kingdom

WYR: AM EMH at MGM or AK?

Wing It!! It becomes too stressful when you have a schedule :furious: ...vacation is for enjoyment :banana:

WYR go to WDW in the heat of the summer :beach: or with the crowds on the winter/spring breaks :santa: ??

Wing It!! It becomes too stressful when you have a schedule :furious: ...vacation is for enjoyment :banana:

WYR go to WDW in the heat of the summer :beach: or with the crowds on the winter/spring breaks :santa: ??

I'd have to say go during winter/spring breaks. I wouldn't think the crowds would be too much worse than summer. I can handle stress better when I am not sweating to death.;)

WYR spend New Year's Eve in New York at Time Square or at WDW/Pleasure Island?

WYR spend New Year's Eve in New York at Time Square or at WDW/Pleasure Island?

I've done both and would much rather spend New Years in WDW, despite the crowds.

WYR Disney Reopen River Country and close one of the other two water parks, or keep River Country in history and stick with BB and TL?

I've done both and would much rather spend New Years in WDW, despite the crowds.

WYR Disney Reopen River Country and close one of the other two water parks, or keep River Country in history and stick with BB and TL?

I guess I have to say stick with BB and TL. However, I wish they would bring back River Country and keep BB and TL.

WYR go to WDW during Spring Break or during Christmas Break?

I guess I have to say stick with BB and TL. However, I wish they would bring back River Country and keep BB and TL.

WYR go to WDW during Spring Break or during Christmas Break?

Neither. But to choose I guess I go with Spring Break

WYR do table service restaurants for breakfast or dinner?

I'd rather do table service for dinner - more bang for your buck IMO

WYR see the Spectro Magic Parade or the Jammin Jungle Parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter