The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Dryer sheets as they only furnish washing machine soap.
I always get an extra key for our condo to keep in the car ash tray because I do not get a parking pass so you need to show a room key when you comeback to the property. That way no one has to dig out their room key.

Driving to the parks is super convenient, honestly after doing it I think we'd rent a car even if we ever stayed onsite. Quick walk to car vs waiting for a bus in the mob, I'll take the car! You do have to pay 20/day for parking so build that into your budget. We splurged for preferred parking on the day we went to MK at 12pm on a super busy day. Was worth it!

There's a full size coffee maker in the room, I brought my own dunkin donuts grounds but used their filters, it was great. Agree that I brought to go coffee cups to make and take to the parks. The rooms were pretty well stocked, we didn't need much!

Ditto Pepperandchips and Carla1183 on the coffee - we're high maintenance with 50/50 decaf/regular Starbucks mixed, so we brew our own pot. Either on the balcony or in a to-go cup on the ferry to the MK are my two favorite places to enjoy my coffee :)

We like to bring our own grilling utensils. You can check them out from the activities desk, but I find it inconvenient. I also bring along a collapsible basket for carrying stuff to and from the grills.

And we drive most everywhere. Sometimes we Uber/Lyft if we're park hopping on a tight schedule or if we know we want to enjoy adult beverages at Epcot.

We also pack our own pool towels if we have room. With teens it makes it easy to spot where they are at by scanning for our bright striped towels on the chairs in the sea of blue and white stripes.

How is the construction going on Buena Vista Drive? Last time we were there it was really affecting traffic heading into Bonnet Creek

How is the construction going on Buena Vista Drive? Last time we were there it was really affecting traffic heading into Bonnet Creek

When has there never been construction on that road? Been a madhouse there since 2014.

We have two rooms booked for the same week through RCI. RCI offers a "name change certificate" and says that it is necessary if the person who booked the room isn't the one on the reservation. In this case, the timeshare owner will be there, but do you think they will allow her to have two rooms in her name? Or should we pay the fee to have one in another name? I was going to call WBC to ask, but I thought I might be able to get an answer here before going through the trouble of calling.

You can only have one room in your name. So we put one room in husband name and one in wife name as we own the time share jointly. So if you are a single owner then you will need a guest certificate for the second room.

You can only have one room in your name. So we put one room in husband name and one in wife name as we own the time share jointly. So if you are a single owner then you will need a guest certificate for the second room.

Darn. Ok, thanks for letting me know. It is my MIL's and she is sole owner. (She is older, and doesn't understand how timeshares work at all. They really took her for a ride when she got it.) I was hoping to save the $80, but no such luck.

Does anyone know if they provide hairdryers in at least the master baths? I must've brought my own last time and I guess I never really poked around to see. Trying to lighten my packing this time around.

A little early to ask but does anyone know if you can dispose of a 4 foot real Christmas tree at the resort? We have always used an artificial but are thinking of live this year. Thanks

Ok need some advice! Love vacation upgrades! I formerly used vacation strategy until a family member had an awful experience after being referred by me Is their any other dependable place to book besides privately?

Ok need some advice! Love vacation upgrades! I formerly used vacation strategy until a family member had an awful experience after being referred by me Is their any other dependable place to book besides privately?

I've used Shelby Resorts at least 3 times now with no problems at all. I've always found their rates lowest but things are a little different now that Wyndham changed the rules. It's easiest to book inside 60 days now.

WinPoint VIP, eBay, TugBBS Rental offer/wanted subforum, Sky Auction, Red Week, and finally Vacation Upgrades. I make my rounds through this entire list when I book. If I can't find anything available through there, I just use Orbit/Hotwire/or whatever to book with the hotel portion of the resort instead of the timeshare.

How do you all deal with Fast Passes being off Disney property? We are staying at BC for the first time this Easter break. I am so excited, but am worried about getting FPs. We actually booked a room for a few days at Disney so I can take advantage of 60 day out FP and EMH at MK, but it is adding another $1000 to our trip budget.
What do you all do? Any tips/ secrets to visiting Disney during Easter break without 60 day out Fast passes?
Thank you for your help :)

How do you all deal with Fast Passes being off Disney property? We are staying at BC for the first time this Easter break. I am so excited, but am worried about getting FPs. We actually booked a room for a few days at Disney so I can take advantage of 60 day out FP and EMH at MK, but it is adding another $1000 to our trip budget.
What do you all do? Any tips/ secrets to visiting Disney during Easter break without 60 day out Fast passes?

We book what we can at 30 days and rope-drop anything that isn't available that we really want. Honestly, outside of FOP, there isn't much that you can't get. We even lucked out with FOP same day FPs on our last trip. Our strategy has always been to go to a non-EMH park, even when on property. So that part is definitely not a take-away for us. My family really likes doing rope-drop and the freedom of doing whatever you feel like for that first hour or so as opposed to planned FP+ times, anyway, so there are times we let our FP's go...giving someone else a same-day surprise :) And frankly, I prefer to rope-drop FOP rather than FP+ it - the standby queue is really great and you miss a lot of that when you FP.

I did feel this was the one drawback for us for offsite. Nothing else was anything I would have changed (no problem getting meals, didnt want meal plan, loved having rental car). I did end up getting everything I wanted, but I'll be honest it was a lot of work to get Frozen, 7DMT, and FOP. Everything else was a piece of cake and I got at 30 days. For those 3, I needed 4 FPs and I stalked like an insane person, checking like once or twice an hour all day every day for the whole 30 days. I ended up getting all of them around 5am on random days, I don't know if people were dropping trips as we got closer or if Disney was randomly adding a handful more fast passes. So some of it is just luck.
But outside of those 3 rides, I didn't have any problems getting everything I wanted, even moving times around constantly as I played with Touring Plans and changed things up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter