The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Super excited about our 3 bedroom deluxe rental in a few weeks!! What tower should we request for a fireworks view? And is anyone there right now who can share a pic of the activities schedule? I know if changes month to month, but I want to get an idea of how to schedule our non-park days. Thanks!!

Just booked our 2 bedroom for Oct 7th through the 14th. Last time we stay in the 5th tower building. Can anyone update us on the condition of the towers etc as it's been 5 years since we've been there. There will be 5 adults and 2 children on this trip. Last time we really liked the 5th tower and were on the top floor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just reposting in case someone is able to answer. Also is it correct that rooms are not available until 3:00 but you can check in before that and get your assigned unit? Just want to understand the process so I don't waste time doing it the wrong way.
Rooms can be available earlier if available. Last week we were in our unit by 11am, you never know! We checked in earlier, got groceries and while shopping they texted to let us know it was ready for us.

We were just there last week and the rooms in building 3 were updated since Christmas. The pools were crowded and busy but it was beautiful as always. We are going back after next week and looking forward to it!

I have enough points for a 4 bedroom but can never get one since I own at a different Wyndham property and have to wait until 10 months out to rent. Mega renters that own at WBC can request what they want 13 months out so just buying Wyndham points will not increase your chances of obtaining a 4 bedroom. The majority of WBC in two bedroom condos . Much smaller numbers of one, three & four bedroom condos so much harder to obtain.
When I want a 4 bedroom I rent from vacation upgrades.

We got a 4-bedroom Royal at 9.5 months out back in April and I'm not even sure where my father owns, but I know it's not at WBC.

Has anyone stayed at BC and spent the majority of the vacation at Universal? MapQuest says it takes 17minutes in good traffic. How realistic is this?

I think you go lost in the shuffle and flurry of questions.

It's not unreasonable to expect that time to Universal, but I usually budget at least 30 minutes because Orlando traffic can be very unpredictable. There's also the matter of getting into the Universal parking lot and then walking from the garage to the hub, through security, down the escalator to CityWalk, through CityWalk, across the bridges and then to whatever park you want to go to.

Half the time we'll just take surface roads through Disney Springs and then take Palm Parkway instead of the interstate just to avoid the insanity of that stretch of I-4 between WDW and Universal.

We are hoping for a parent's night out when we are there in August. Can someone tell me what night we can catch the dueling pianos? We will be there from Aug. 15-22.

How do I book a Bonnet Creek Timeshare? I'm confused despite reading the first page of this thread. Bonnet Creek seems more expensive and I don't get the hype. Please direct me to a website to book for March 2018, Thank you.

How do I book a Bonnet Creek Timeshare? I'm confused despite reading the first page of this thread. Bonnet Creek seems more expensive and I don't get the hype. Please direct me to a website to book for March 2018, Thank you.
The rental market for Bonnet Creek (and other Wyndham resorts) has changed dramatically in the past few months, due to a change in how VIP owners can secure reservations. The prices in the beginning of this thread have no bearing on what you can get now.

If you are looking for rock-bottom pricing, Bonnet Creek is probably no longer an option except in unusual circumstances.

The rental market for Bonnet Creek (and other Wyndham resorts) has changed dramatically in the past few months, due to a change in how VIP owners can secure reservations. The prices in the beginning of this thread have no bearing on what you can get now.

If you are looking for rock-bottom pricing, Bonnet Creek is probably no longer an option except in unusual circumstances.
What do you consider rock bottom pricing? We booked a week in October for $800. Will that still be attainable under the new system?

There are 225 reservations for rent on ebay. That's a good place to start.

We booked through Vacation Strategy for last week in March (spring break/Easter) 2 bedroom deluxe for $1600.00. Compared to the same week at Disney, that price was a bargain.

What do you consider rock bottom pricing? We booked a week in October for $800. Will that still be attainable under the new system?

In March I booked 8 nights in October for $890 through Vacation Strategies. I was thinking of changing things up and doing a split stay at BC and a Universal hotel. I contacted VS to see how much 4 nights in the same week we currently have booked would cost. $750 for 4 nights. I decided to stay at BC for the 8 nights since it was such a great deal. I'm not sure BC will be in our future if the prices stay high. We will go back to staying in a regular room at Disney or Universal.

We just booked 6 nights in a 1-bedroom apartment for mid-August through Cheap Tickets. We used a coupon code sent through Mousesavers and are paying a total of $844 with all tax included (it's about $135/night). This is a non-refundable rate, though. Since we are leaving in 3 weeks I am hoping it won't be an issue... I have done extensive research and priced this hotel out for our dates many times through many different vendors- directly through timeshare owners and also websites like Tripadvisor, and I think this is a great price based on previous advertised rates over the past several months. I even hesitated on booking asking myself, "what's the catch here"?? But I think the catch is the non-refundable rate. The refundable rate was about $30 more per night.

I am very happy to be staying at WBC for the first time! I ended up cancelling our reservation at a Disney property to book at this rate since it was over $100/less per night, and WBC was always my top choice. The reason I went with on property originally was that if I was paying $200-$250/night, I wanted to at least have access to Disney hotel amenities. Now that we can save some money on our nightly hotel rate, we don't mind paying for parking at the theme parks (we have a car), and even purchased MNSSHP tickets with our savings. We are very excited.

This resort looks amazing. We have little kids so I am thinking about requesting in Tower 6 so we can be near the pirate pool. The lazy river might be a little too intense for our little ones. Does anyone have a recommendation for a Tower suited to very young children? We don't really mind where they put us. We are just happy to be staying there. From what I have read it seems like all the Towers offer pluses and minuses. But any pool recommendations for small kids would be appreciated. Our oldest is 8. We are going to have one full day at the resort and the rest will be spent at the parks.

Thanks!

We had another awesome stay at Bonnet Creek this month! Although it was just a quick trip we were able to celebrate two birthdays on the 9th and mine on the 11th! Birthdays are so much fun at Disney World!!

We checked in super early, like 8am, before heading out to a park. We had not heard anything by 2:30 and were a little concerned. So we called and seems like the room had just gotten ready but the maid forgot to mark it as such. Hmmmm not sure what to think about that but it didnt matter because we had THE MOST AMAZING VIEW EVER!!! We were in a 3 bedroom Presidential Reserve and got room 1601 in Tower 6 floor 16. It was at the very end of the hall and overlooked the pool and lake. You could see the Magic Kingdom, Contemporary Resort, Epcot (Spaceship Earth), Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios from the balcony. We enjoyed getting to see all the firework shows at night. I tried to get some photos but my camera kind of sucks and did not quite capture how lovely of a view it really was.

And to the poster above... the pirate pool always seemed super crowded. Although my 2 yr old liked it we were all much happier using the pool in front of tower 5 with the lazy river. He was content to splash in the zero entry and we all took a lap around the lazy river :)

We had another awesome stay at Bonnet Creek this month! Although it was just a quick trip we were able to celebrate two birthdays on the 9th and mine on the 11th! Birthdays are so much fun at Disney World!!

We checked in super early, like 8am, before heading out to a park. We had not heard anything by 2:30 and were a little concerned. So we called and seems like the room had just gotten ready but the maid forgot to mark it as such. Hmmmm not sure what to think about that but it didnt matter because we had THE MOST AMAZING VIEW EVER!!! We were in a 3 bedroom Presidential Reserve and got room 1601 in Tower 6 floor 16. It was at the very end of the hall and overlooked the pool and lake. You could see the Magic Kingdom, Contemporary Resort, Epcot (Spaceship Earth), Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios from the balcony. We enjoyed getting to see all the firework shows at night. I tried to get some photos but my camera kind of sucks and did not quite capture how lovely of a view it really was.

And to the poster above... the pirate pool always seemed super crowded. Although my 2 yr old liked it we were all much happier using the pool in front of tower 5 with the lazy river. He was content to splash in the zero entry and we all took a lap around the lazy river :)

Amazing pictures! And thanks for the info about the pirate pool- that is the exact type of advice I am looking for. When I looked at closer pictures of the lazy river it did not seem so stressful. Thanks!

I've searched the web, but I can't find a copy of the activities schedule. Can someone please let me know what night the dueling pianos usually play at the pool bar, and what day the people from Gatorland typically come? I am trying to finalize what days we will go to the parks, and what days we will stick around the resorts. We will be there from Aug. 15-22 if that helps. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter