The waiting....is the hardest part...

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
....I thought of the Tom Petty song with this line when thinking of my upcoming DVC vacation. Last year, we vacationed in June....which I like because you do not have to wait to long once summer begins. But then we come home and now what....

....don't get me wrong we live by the beach and have a lot to do in our area, plus a pool in the backyard....but I wish I could afford two vacations each summer.

This year we are going in August and we will be staying at OKW and VB for the first time prior to our cruise, so it will be a really exciting vacation...but...now the waiting is the hardest part!!

And I just said to my husband that I think I like taking the vacation later in the summer. Because by that time we are done with the pool in yard and have done enough things locally...plus the grad parties...wedding etc we have this summer.

Anyone else who can only vacation once a year in the summer find the waiting is the hardest part!!!:)

Dreaming of the future once everyone is done with college when DHubby and me can vacation a few times a year....anytime!:)

We normally go once a year also. Last year with the PAP we were able to go twice since we were already in FL for a tumbling competition. This year we went for my daughters birthday, January 1-9. Loved seeing all the xmas decorations, but now the wait is forever since we won't be able to get back until September 5, 2015. Be happy you only have to wait the summer, lol! I told my daughter we were never going for her birthday again :)

This is the first time , in years, that I don't have my next trip planned.

I rented out my 2014/15 points and my intention is to go back sometime in 2016.

I feel your pain!

We have been counting down days for three years for our next all family trip. Starting with four digits...tomorrow we will be in single digits. It seemed like FOREVER. But the planning has made it tolerable. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter