The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners & Lovers Group - 2.0

You're all good. This thread is closing in on 400 pages with so many twists and turns, it's crazy. As for the valet, the reality is that calling the front desk will give you a wide range of wrong answers and maybe, depending on the person, the correct answer. Good luck and report back!

I'm so happy for you! 😀😀
Thank you! I am so thrilled this all worked out and to have a chance to stay at Grand Cal on top of it all! My husband thinks I'm crazy since this will be my third time in the parks in 12 months, but I tell him I could spend the money on therapy or Disney and this is a much more fun way to find my happy place!

Thank you! We'll soon find out!
You're all good. This thread is closing in on 400 pages with so many twists and turns, it's crazy. As for the valet, the reality is that calling the front desk will give you a wide range of wrong answers and maybe, depending on the person, the correct answer. Good luck and report back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter