The Trip that Won't Stop Changing! Now a Sept 2017 Birthday Visit. *Updated 8/28/2017

I really wanted to try and minimize what we bring in the parks this trip.
I feel like this is soon hard to do! But it is def worth the effort. Now that our girls are slightly older, it is a tiny bit easier. But at least at this time of year, you shouldn't need to be light jackets and stuff. It will be warm.

This beauty is for DD
Very Cute!

I figured rather than doing a whole thing, since her big gift is the trip, we'd do cupcakes, open gifts from the family and eat whatever she wants for dinner; french fries and pizza.
Sounds perfect! Honestly probably all most kids want to do on there birthday!

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LEAVE IN 8 DAYS!!!!!
YEAH!!!! :yay::cool1::dancer:party::dance3:

My fairy godmother Audra gifted us a Memory Maker.
Audra sounds like a great cast member really trying to keep your trip magical! That is awesome!

I almost had a heart attack the other night. I pulled up our fast passes on my phone and it was taking too long to load, and it timed out. So I got giant red error messages. Slight panic attack, but it was fine in the end!

Have a great trip!

It really stinks that you've had so many issues, but I'm glad that she's been able to go above and beyond and help provide such good service.

I really think I'd be super jaded about this trip if it wasn't for her. I'm a very situation prone person, always have been, but this felt so extra. I won't get into Moreno of it, it there has been more... As of yesterday I am gonna enjoy this week with DD, DH is working his tush off, and just relax. We will have a fun trip.

Ahh she will love it!

Right?! I can't wait for her to see it. I'm terrible with surprises, I just can't hold into them!

Literally next week!!! :banana:

I know!! It's surreal! All this planning and it's almost here! Hopefully weather will improve down there. Currently watching a storm off the Bahamas, could come around the 10th.

That's awesome pixie dust!!
:goodvibes:goodvibes

She's really been incredible. We are so grateful to her.

And I'll definitely be following on Instagram!!

I followed back! I didn't realize your TA account was already running!

I feel like this is soon hard to do! But it is def worth the effort. Now that our girls are slightly older, it is a tiny bit easier. But at least at this time of year, you shouldn't need to be light jackets and stuff. It will be warm.

Yes! I'm very glad we're out of diapers, it's so much extra stuff at that age. I'm a notorious over packer too, so that doesn't help. It's odd though cause I love going into the he parks with nothing!

Very Cute!

Thank you! I think she'll like it.

Sounds perfect! Honestly probably all most kids want to do on there birthday!

I know! That an balloons. I'm starting to think DH is more excited about it the
An DD. I don't really keep nuggets and fries in the house, not that I have a problem with them, but it's not what I wanna spend food budget on. He tried to get me to make them for dinner last night...

YEAH!!!! :yay::cool1::dancer:party::dance3:

Yes! I seriously can't wait! No dishes for a whole week! Lol!

Audra sounds like a great cast member really trying to keep your trip magical! That is awesome!

She really ha s been such a blessing. With every speed bump, she's been there, and will continue to be. We're very grateful.

I almost had a heart attack the other night. I pulled up our fast passes on my phone and it was taking too long to load, and it timed out. So I got giant red error messages. Slight panic attack, but it was fine in the end!

:scared:Oof! That's the worst! Glad everything was ok though. Keep your eyes on it, it I hope you guys have a smooth trip!

Have a great trip!

Thanks! By the time we're home you guys will be close to heading out yourselves!

I just wanted to pop over and say one last "Have a great Trip!" I am sure you are busy doing final travel things! Enjoy the trip!

Thank you! We are oddly all set! Everyone is packed, house is clean, pizza for dinner! Lol! I'm watching the hurricane like a crazy person and waiting for my 24 hour window to check in for our flight. I can't wait!!

OMG!!! I forgot about the hurricane! What are they saying?!? I hope it doesn't effect you guys too much.

Unfortunately, these things can not be accurately tracked. There are too many variables. As of now it could hit South Florida. OR it could still veer off into the Atlantic, or go over Cuba, or, or, or. We will know more on Thursday at 2 AM. We are still heading down tomorrow, and we don't plan to come home earlier. My concern is honestly for the rest of our family in Miami. It's really looking like they will take the brunt from the storm. Unless the thing turns up the state, which one model has it doing... :crazy2:

I left Florida, only to return for a darn hurricane! LOL!

Unfortunately, these things can not be accurately tracked. There are too many variables. As of now it could hit South Florida. OR it could still veer off into the Atlantic, or go over Cuba, or, or, or. We will know more on Thursday at 2 AM. We are still heading down tomorrow, and we don't plan to come home earlier. My concern is honestly for the rest of our family in Miami. It's really looking like they will take the brunt from the storm. Unless the thing turns up the state, which one model has it doing... :crazy2:

I left Florida, only to return for a darn hurricane! LOL!
Isn't that just your luck?

Well, that is a variable in my planning that I certainly didn't have to adjust anything for! I hope it doesn't end up affecting you too much, but at least Disney does a great job of keeping everyone safe and taking care of guests during these storms. Have a great trip!

Travel day is in the books! DD did great and LOVED her busy bag. We are heading to MK today. I wanna go earyband get Elora's Mickey hat embroidered. Irma can blow the heck outta here; we are gonna have a blast!

View from our room:

Attachments

• IMG_8483.JPG
    IMG_8483.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 10
Well, one thing is for sure. This will be a trip you'll remember! I just saw the parks will be closed Sun and Mon. Obviously you're getting some bonus resort time... likely without pool time. :rolleyes1 I hope you can tack on a day or 2 so that you'll still get to do what you planned in the parks. I'm sure it will be hard to get out of there for a few days after the storm clears anyway.

Stay safe and keep us posted!

Well, one thing is for sure. This will be a trip you'll remember! I just saw the parks will be closed Sun and Mon. Obviously you're getting some bonus resort time... likely without pool time. :rolleyes1 I hope you can tack on a day or 2 so that you'll still get to do what you planned in the parks. I'm sure it will be hard to get out of there for a few days after the storm clears anyway.

Stay safe and keep us posted!

We are safe and sound enjoying day one of forces resort day, lol! Pool is currently open, not sure for how long though; just got a tornado warning.

We got word that some friends would be joining us over the next few days, and since E has decided that she loves character hugs this oughta be good!

Idk when we will be able to fly out. It's likely that DH will have to leave asap as his work is needing him. He's going to work remote today and tomorrow, but he will need to be there by Thursday. I have to call Southwest and see what I can get! Since my mom is from miami, she will likely be here until at least Thursday. There's a chance we will stay and leave when she does, but everything is a question mark now.

Even with all this we've had a blast, as usual with this trip, we've had issues, but nothing that's ruined the trip!! Will keep you all posted!!

We are safe and sound enjoying day one of forces resort day, lol! Pool is currently open, not sure for how long though; just got a tornado warning.

We got word that some friends would be joining us over the next few days, and since E has decided that she loves character hugs this oughta be good!

Idk when we will be able to fly out. It's likely that DH will have to leave asap as his work is needing him. He's going to work remote today and tomorrow, but he will need to be there by Thursday. I have to call Southwest and see what I can get! Since my mom is from miami, she will likely be here until at least Thursday. There's a chance we will stay and leave when she does, but everything is a question mark now.

Even with all this we've had a blast, as usual with this trip, we've had issues, but nothing that's ruined the trip!! Will keep you all posted!!

Glad to hear y'all are making it! Our plans are in limo as of now. Our flights Tuesday got cancelled so we have rented a car and will just fly home. Just a question as to when we will be able to drive down. Stay safe!

Glad to hear you guys are in good spirits about everything! And sounds like Disney is def making the best of it for you guys. Also sounds like storm is going to be less in that area, which is good for you. Hopefully all your family in Miami fair ok as well! Keep us posted. Your our onsite reporter! ;)

Sorry I missed sending you off but I have been thinking of you bc I thought you would be there during the hurricane. I hope you are doing okay. And I hope your trip was wonderful. We saw the photos of the Country Bears at WL. I hope they were a fun distraction. We are working on 3 days off here in GA bc Irma knocked out so much power.

Anyway, check in when you can!

Glad to hear y'all are making it! Our plans are in limo as of now. Our flights Tuesday got cancelled so we have rented a car and will just fly home. Just a question as to when we will be able to drive down. Stay safe!

I'm so glad you kept your trip; lots of folks cancelled! I've been following you on Instagram, and looks like you are thouroughly enjoying yourself!

Glad to hear you guys are in good spirits about everything! And sounds like Disney is def making the best of it for you guys. Also sounds like storm is going to be less in that area, which is good for you. Hopefully all your family in Miami fair ok as well! Keep us posted. Your our onsite reporter! ;)

Everyone in Miami, and surrounding, is just fine, thankfully. Sorry for sorta falling off the face of the earth; things got weird! Will explain more later.

Sorry I missed sending you off but I have been thinking of you bc I thought you would be there during the hurricane. I hope you are doing okay. And I hope your trip was wonderful. We saw the photos of the Country Bears at WL. I hope they were a fun distraction. We are working on 3 days off here in GA bc Irma knocked out so much power.

Anyway, check in when you can!

Oh, I'm so glad y'all are ok. She was a big girl, that Irma. I actually still have friends in Miami without power. 10 days now! Insane.

So, hi! Sorry to kinda disappear for a bit. After the storm, we made a few quick decisions: all our flights got cancelled, DH got two new jobs, none of our family would be joining us, it was bonkers! We stayed a few extra days and got home last Thursday (well, DH got home at midnight last Tuesday). I woke up Thursday night with incredible body aches and have had a flu since. Not a pleasant way to come home. Top that with having to register DD for her winter classes, DH is totally unavailable since his work is insane, AND I promised a local meetup group I'd help them out in October, it's been a bit busy! Lol! I haven't even activated my MM photos yet! I'm gonna catch up on some reports here, and will post once I start our TR, this was a trip worth writing about! Be well friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter