The Toll Booth By-Pass Is Ready

Isn't the sign shortly after you get off of W Bronson Hwy (192) onto World Drive or are we talking about a different sign?

I believe you are thinking of the Disney World sign that you see as you enter the campus. The sign in question is the Magic Kingdom sign which is suspended over the booths as you enter into the Magic Kingdom parking/resort area.

I believe you are thinking of the Disney World sign that you see as you enter the campus. The sign in question is the Magic Kingdom sign which is suspended over the booths as you enter into the Magic Kingdom parking/resort area.
I'm sure that's what was being referred to. You'll still be able to see the sign with this bypass, you just won't actually pass under it.

I guess I never really noticed the Magic Kingdom sign over the toll booths. If I did, I was probably worrying about getting moved to the far right lane to make the turn to the Fort.

I guess I never really noticed the Magic Kingdom sign over the toll booths. If I did, I was probably worrying about getting moved to the far right lane to make the turn to the Fort.

This.

I was always eyes glued to the passenger side mirror getting ready to stomp the gas and move over. CM in the tollbooth...I don't think I ever made eye contact with them. Just said "Going to the Fort" while still looking in that mirror.

Here is an image from Google Street View from December 2016. It shows the MK toll booth and the cutoff to Vista Blvd still under construction. (road blocked by cones) This pic is obviously a bit old, but you can see where the cutoff will be and clearly see the MK banner overhead.

MK Bridge.jpg

j

Last edited:
First they take away the Great Movie Ride and now the "Dodge the shuttle buses to get in the right lane" experience. What next? :) Thanks for t

First they took away the Great Movie Ride and now the "Dodge the shuttle bus to get in the right lane" experience. :)

This is one of the more useful posts I seen on the boards. Nothing worse than being in traffic and not sure where to go with the trailer.

These were taken back in Sept. of the bypass construction, the last two are looking back toward world drive._MG_0351-1.jpg _MG_0352-1.jpg _MG_0353-1.jpg _MG_0354-1.jpg _MG_0355-1.jpg _MG_0376-1.jpg _MG_0377-1.jpg

These were also taken back in Sept of the flyway being installed.
_MG_0362-1.jpg _MG_0363-1.jpg _MG_0364-1.jpg _MG_0366-1.jpg _MG_0368-1.jpg _MG_0370-1.jpg _MG_0371-1.jpg _MG_0373-1.jpg _MG_0374-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!