The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

The character dining for the Christmas season looks so fun, love all their outfits. We did the Halloween Dining last October and loved meeting everyone all dressed up. I thought the food was pretty decent as well.

32779661953_4aa827521d.jpg
Cute picture

The seafood mac and cheese was delicious! As was the salad I had. I think this was the only plate picture I took, but I did go up for more and everything I had was really good. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food here!
I really like the food here, it's decent for a buffet.

Soon the characters came out in their holiday finest. I was in love with all their outfits!!
The outfits are so adorable.

Omg, could Minnie look any cuter?! :cutie: I've never been to that restaurant - sounds like a great experience!

Minnie's outfit at dinner was adorable! And Mickey's shoes! It's so cool to see them in their holiday attire, must have been a nice change of pace for you two after seeing them at Tusker House earlier.

Just catching up! Love all of your photos..... they came out amazing. I especially loved seeing Donald in his traditional sailor outfit....that always seems like a rare gem. And then Donald looked SOOOO dapper in his Victorian holiday garb. Very cool character palooza too....more of a "face" character palooza -- very aweosome! :) Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad to see this. While I've had an absolutely dreadful meal there (worst I've ever had at Disney World, by far) the past couple of visits have been pretty good. I hope they're turning this place around somewhat.

The only way to see Fantasmic!

I wasn't expecting much from the dinner so I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it!

My first time doing the dining package- would definitely do it again!

The character dining for the Christmas season looks so fun, love all their outfits. We did the Halloween Dining last October and loved meeting everyone all dressed up. I thought the food was pretty decent as well.

They were all so cute! I'll actually be doing the Halloween dine next month and I'm very excited!

Cute picture

I really like the food here, it's decent for a buffet.

The outfits are so adorable.

I was pleasantly surprised about the food.

I loved the outfits!

Great picture of you ladies, and also of Gertie!

So cute!

Oh my goodness, she looks so festive and classy!

Thank you! :)

The characters were all so adorable :lovestruc

Omg, could Minnie look any cuter?! :cutie: I've never been to that restaurant - sounds like a great experience!

Right? She was so cute! This was my first time there and I really liked it! The food was good and the characters were so adorable!

Minnie's outfit at dinner was adorable! And Mickey's shoes! It's so cool to see them in their holiday attire, must have been a nice change of pace for you two after seeing them at Tusker House earlier.

Minnie & Mickey were so cute! It was really fun meeting them in these different outfits!

Just catching up! Love all of your photos..... they came out amazing. I especially loved seeing Donald in his traditional sailor outfit....that always seems like a rare gem. And then Donald looked SOOOO dapper in his Victorian holiday garb. Very cool character palooza too....more of a "face" character palooza -- very aweosome! :) Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! It was really cool to see traditional Donald! And characterpalooza was a fun time!

Love your night time photos, all of them are so cute. I feel a Fantasmic show is needed in our next trip!

You ladies take the cutest selfies!!

Nice photopass pictures, too.

Oooh...Fantasmic is one of my favourites! :)

Thanks so much :)

Fantasmic is one of our favorites too!

Of course!

Yay! I'm excited to read about this. I had planned on doing this during my August trip but ended up nixing that idea shortly before my trip to free up the evening. It's been AGES since I've seen it, so I'm a bit regretful I did that. But... next time!

ADORABLE. :cutie:

I really love Fantasmic and try to see it every trip if possible!

Thank you :)

Agreed I love it

Thanks so much :)

And that's the most important part of a Disney trip! Enjoying the company of those you're with and being HAPPY!

Isn't it? And we certainly succeeded in both those things! :)

Love your night time photos, all of them are so cute. I feel a Fantasmic show is needed in our next trip!

Thank you! Yes it is! It's one of my favorites!

Your photos are great - I'm kinda regretting the fact that I ended up cancelling my Fantasmic dining package. Next time! :rolleyes:

Soon enough, Fantasmic started! Our seats were awesome, I was really glad we ended up doing the dining package for it!
And that is why I love the dining package for Fantasmic! You don't have to fight the herd so much and the seats are perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts