The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

November 11th- Animal Kingdom Morning!

We decided to head to Expedition Everest first!

The wait was about 20 minutes, which wasn't too bad.

Liz was giving me a noogie :rotfl:

From there we headed to DinoLand!

We decided to get in line for Pluto & Goofy!

It was really exciting to see the AK characters out in holiday clothes!

After that, we went to meet Donald!

He was admiring Liz's Donald sneakers!

Lots of love for our favorite duck!

Up next...We continue our day at AK!

Omg, your Everest photo. :thumbsup2

Love your photos with Donald! He's such a flirt, I love it. And look at my bb Pluto being such a prince! Actually best spot for character M&Gs right there.

You two are really great about getting in the character meets. This is something I typically neglect to do and I don't know why!? :confused3 I've gotta work on that, because I need all the awesome pictures you two have with all my favorite characters! :goodvibes These updates of yours continue to be great motivation! :thumbsup2

Awesome EE ride photo! I wasn't exactly sure what was going on but it made perfect sense when I read the explanation.

Pluto! Looks like you had some really fun meet and greets.

That's great they had some of the characters in Holiday outfits in AK and you got to meet Goofy and Pluto together (though, it is a bit of a weird pairing as they are both dogs but one is more dog-like than the other ... I am sure I am over-thinking this ;) )

And that Donald, such a flirt

Omg, your Everest photo. :thumbsup2

Love your photos with Donald! He's such a flirt, I love it. And look at my bb Pluto being such a prince! Actually best spot for character M&Gs right there.

Haha glad you like it!

Thanks, he is a flirt- and we totally flirt right back ;) Pluto is such a cutie always!

Awesome character meets, it looks like Donald was loving all the attention!

We were having a lot of fun with characters, especially with Donald!

You two are really great about getting in the character meets. This is something I typically neglect to do and I don't know why!? :confused3 I've gotta work on that, because I need all the awesome pictures you two have with all my favorite characters! :goodvibes These updates of yours continue to be great motivation! :thumbsup2

We LOVE meeting characters! Definitely try and work those character meets in, they really end up being a lot of fun!

Awesome EE ride photo! I wasn't exactly sure what was going on but it made perfect sense when I read the explanation.

Pluto! Looks like you had some really fun meet and greets.

Thanks, it was Liz's idea! :)

Pluto was great! We were really enjoying meeting a lot of classic characters on this day.

That's great they had some of the characters in Holiday outfits in AK and you got to meet Goofy and Pluto together (though, it is a bit of a weird pairing as they are both dogs but one is more dog-like than the other ... I am sure I am over-thinking this ;) )

And that Donald, such a flirt

The holiday outfits were such a treat, especially since it was only early November. Haha you are right, it is a little bit of a weird pairing, but hey meeting 2 characters at once is always a perk!

He is!! And we of course flirt back ;)

November 11th- More Characters, Lunch and a Show!

Then it was time use our FP to meet Mickey & Minnie! I've always wanted to meet them in their holiday sweaters so I was SO happy that I finally got to do that!

This next picture cracks me up because we look SO identical!

We were getting hungry so decided to have lunch at the Yak & Yeti quick service. Liz went to find us a table while I waited in line for what seemed like forever!

I went with my fave- the honey chicken!

After that we decided to see the 1pm show of Festival of the Lion King. Liz had never seen it and my only time seeing it was back in 2013, so I'm glad we were able to find time to see it!

Up next...Something new to me!

We decided to head to Expedition Everest first!

33181785561_cb5a6dabc5.jpg

Hooray for Everest!! I think the line theme here is one of the best, best, best!

We decided to get in line for Pluto & Goofy!

One of my major sadnesses from December. We were never near them at the right time!

This. is. adorable.

annnd now it's double adorable

:rotfl2: You do look identical!! Sugie twins!

Then it was time use our FP to meet Mickey & Minnie! I've always wanted to meet them in their holiday sweaters so I was SO happy that I finally got to do that!

I love their holiday sweaters SO MUCH. Seeing characters in outside the norm outfits is so exciting for me, lol!

Awww, I love meeting Mickey and Minnie in their Christmas sweaters! They are so fun together, especially at Christmastime (although their line is INSANE). Love the twinning photo haha

Omg, a FotLK virgin! She must've been in so much awe. FotLK is actually the greatest thing ever, I miss it so much.

Can Mickey and Minnie be any cuter? The Holiday outfits are so adorable. The Honey chicken looks very tasty, we have had it at the TS Yak and Yeti. The FoTLK is always so wonderful, the music, singing, and dance all so beautiful.

I've always wanted to meet them in their holiday sweaters so I was SO happy that I finally got to do that!
YAY! Glad that worked out :goodvibes

This picture is amazing. Also because you two look so excited!!! :goodvibes

Glad you got another chance to see FOTLK. I don't always get this show in, but I always love it when I do :thumbsup2

Love the holiday sweater pictures!!! Holiday mice are by far the cutest mice! Your Yak and Yeti QS looks tasty :) Love the pictures of FOTLK!

Finally caught up! I had a bunch of stuff to quote on but it has all disappeared! Bummer that your second MVMCP didn't turn out so well. I've always wanted to see fireworks from Fantasyland but somehow I can't leave Main Street.
Your AK day looks like fun! I loved seeing all of the characters dressed up in Christmas gear! I wish that they did this for Halloween too. I know they do at the parties but in the other parks I think it would be fun! Anyways can't wait to read more!

Hooray for Everest!! I think the line theme here is one of the best, best, best!

One of my major sadnesses from December. We were never near them at the right time!

This. is. adorable.

annnd now it's double adorable

:rotfl2: You do look identical!! Sugie twins!

I love their holiday sweaters SO MUCH. Seeing characters in outside the norm outfits is so exciting for me, lol!

I agree- so well themed!

We timed it well and met them right as they came out. They were so cute!

Haha thank you, we loved our meet with Donald!

Sugie twins indeed- we can't believe how in sync we were!

I am with you, I love meeting characters in any different costumes!

Awww, I love meeting Mickey and Minnie in their Christmas sweaters! They are so fun together, especially at Christmastime (although their line is INSANE). Love the twinning photo haha

Omg, a FotLK virgin! She must've been in so much awe. FotLK is actually the greatest thing ever, I miss it so much.

I was so happy to meet them in their Christmas sweaters! And I'm glad there's a place to meet them both together!

Such a wonderful show!!

Can Mickey and Minnie be any cuter? The Holiday outfits are so adorable. The Honey chicken looks very tasty, we have had it at the TS Yak and Yeti. The FoTLK is always so wonderful, the music, singing, and dance all so beautiful.

I love that you can meet them together in Animal Kingdom!

One day I will make my way to the TS Yak & Yeti!

I agree, FOTLK is a beautiful show!

YAY! Glad that worked out :goodvibes

This picture is amazing. Also because you two look so excited!!! :goodvibes

Glad you got another chance to see FOTLK. I don't always get this show in, but I always love it when I do :thumbsup2

Thank you- me too!

We were very excited! It was a great moment that the PP photographer captured!

I am the same way about FOTLK!

Love the holiday sweater pictures!!! Holiday mice are by far the cutest mice! Your Yak and Yeti QS looks tasty :) Love the pictures of FOTLK!

Thank you! They are the cutest mice :)

I love Yak & Yeti, hopefully one day I will try the TS restaurant!

Thanks!

Finally caught up! I had a bunch of stuff to quote on but it has all disappeared! Bummer that your second MVMCP didn't turn out so well. I've always wanted to see fireworks from Fantasyland but somehow I can't leave Main Street.
Your AK day looks like fun! I loved seeing all of the characters dressed up in Christmas gear! I wish that they did this for Halloween too. I know they do at the parties but in the other parks I think it would be fun! Anyways can't wait to read more!

Main Street definitely is THE place to see the fireworks..and I bet moreso now for the new show..but it's nice to have other options to watch them from!

That would be so awesome if they did that for Halloween, I would love that!

November 11th- Rafiki's Planet Watch

We then decided to do something new for me- take the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch! It was a nice train ride (we even saw some ostriches!) and we had fun exploring inside the building.

We then saw Chip & Dale out meeting so decided to go see them!

We had so much fun goofing around with them. And again, I couldn't get enough of all these holiday outfits!

We took the train back after that and stopped for some dole whips!

Up next...more of our AK day!

Awww, looks like you had so much fun with the Chippys! I love the selfie where you actually managed to fit all of you.

Omg, Photopass let you take photos with the Dole Whips, that's beautiful.

Glad you went to check out Rafiki's planet watch. You are really scoring on great photo ops, Chip and Dale are so cute in the Christmas outfits.

The Dole Whips are perfect in AK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter