The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

Awww, all those shots Marina got for you are so cute! Whenever I had Photopass take photos of me sitting on the ground or doing poses like that they gave me weird looks lol

Thank you! Haha I have always wanted to do that kind of picture but never wanted to ask. I knew she would be the right person to do it, and it worked out great!

Love this!! I feel like the worst place for fighting crowds for photos is around the Partners statue, so this is awesome!

This is who did our December picture when we're all four holding hands like we're walking down Main Street! I loved her!

I totally agree, so it worked out great!

That's awesome, she is so good!

I love all your photopass pictures!

This one is super cute:

And all the ones Marina took for you! So nice that you could get a picture with her too as a reminder of how special she was on you trip <3

Thank you so much!

She was so great and even made sure to give us her Instagram name so we could follow her!

You're right, those pictures in front of the partner's statue were surprisingly empty. That almost never happens!

I love that you got a selfie with Marina. That's so sweet, and I'm sure it was nice for her to see guests happy with how she did her job. You all probably made her day. :goodvibes

It was definitely a little moment of pixie dust having such private pics in front of the Partners Statue!

She was so awesome and friendly and she definitely remembered us from the day earlier which was nice!

Your PP pictures are ridiculously awesome!!! And so glad you got your favorite photographer! Nice to have captured the moment with a selfie :thumbsup2

Thank you!! She was awesome!

Your PP pictures are awesome, we have never had great luck with photographers, they do the standard couple shots and send us on our way! I am really impressed with all the great shots, gives me some ideas for our next trip and to find Marina on Main Street.

Thank you! I do think it's hard finding ones that are willing to go outside the box when it comes to photos. We were really lucky with Marina, I hope you are able to find her on your upcoming trip!

I'm finally all caught up!! I was all the way back in the middle of your MVMCP updates last time I was catching up! :scared:

It's been awhile since I went to my one and only MVMCP but I remember the parade and fireworks being the highlights for me. They are both so great, along with the snow on Main Street. Great that you got some pics with Santa with a short wait too!

What a great day at Epcot. I'm in LOVE with your Flynn & Rapunzel tank. :love:

I remember wondering if it was the same photographer we had on our trip, and I don't think it was. However, it makes me happy then to know that there are more than one of the Photopass photographers out there that do such fun poses!

Glad you're caught up!

The entertainment is definitely the highlight of the parties, whether it's MNSSHP or MVMCP! The snow is so awesome!

It was a long but fun day at Epcot! That tank top is a little old but I got it at Hot Topic!

It's always great to find PP photographers that love their job and want to take great photos for you!

Love the pic of you guys sitting back to back!

Thank you! :)

November 10th- Crystal Palace

Once we were done with our photoshoot, it was time to check-in for our Crystal Palace breakfast! We weren't at our table long when Eeyore came around!

We went up to get some food..here's my plate!

Was happy to be reunited with some Pooh's Puffed French Toast and even happier that the breakfast potatoes were almost identitcal to the yummy ones we had at Akershus!

Then Tigger, Pooh, and Piglet came around!

I will say the character interaction was kind of bland this morning, especially with Tigger and Piglet. It might have just been an off day. But the food of course was amazing and it will always be a place I want to go back to!

Up next...We head into Fantasyland!

Really wanting to go to a Crystal Palace breakfast now. I've only been for dinner and it was kinda meh, but Pooh's Puffed French Toast sounds and looks so good. Sorry that the characters were having an off day, but at least you didn't let it ruin the entire experience for you (and the Eeyore pics were still super cute, Eeyore is just so precious). :)

Last edited:

We weren't at our table long when Eeyore came around!

Eeyore's my favorite! Oh my goodness, how cute are you three??

That's too bad about the character interaction. Now that I think of it, it seems to kind of go along with the atmosphere here to have mildly bland characters. Though we did have a good one with Tigger on our last breakfast here :)

We went up to get some food..here's my plate!
Yum! And omg the puffed French toast looks especially amazing. As do the potatoes!

I will say the character interaction was kind of bland this morning, especially with Tigger and Piglet. It might have just been an off day. But the food of course was amazing and it will always be a place I want to go back to!
That's too bad. But yes, the food definitely makes up for it a bit! It's been a ridiculously long time since I've been, but it's a place I do hope to return to someday! Maybe with my niece and nephew :lovestruc

Crystal Palace is a classic. The food there is delicious! Bit of a bummer that the characters weren't on their A game, but you guys still ended up with some cute photos from the meal. Pooh's pictures were extra cute!

Really wanting to go to a Crystal Palace breakfast now. I've only been for dinner and it was kinda meh, but Pooh's Puffed French Toast sounds and looks so good. Sorry that the characters were having an off day, but at least you didn't let it ruin the entire experience for you (and the Eeyore pics were still super cute, Eeyore is just so precious). :)

It was still a fun meal..it's definitely a character meal I actually enjoy going to for the food! You have to go for breakfast one day- SO good! Eeyore is my favorite Pooh character :)

Eeyore's my favorite! Oh my goodness, how cute are you three??

That's too bad about the character interaction. Now that I think of it, it seems to kind of go along with the atmosphere here to have mildly bland characters. Though we did have a good one with Tigger on our last breakfast here :)

I love Eeyore too! I loved our selfie together!

I think like any character meal, it's hit or miss. I had great interaction with Tigger my last time there as well, so it was weird to see him having an off day!

Yum! And omg the puffed French toast looks especially amazing. As do the potatoes!

That's too bad. But yes, the food definitely makes up for it a bit! It's been a ridiculously long time since I've been, but it's a place I do hope to return to someday! Maybe with my niece and nephew :lovestruc

The breakfast here is so delicious, especially the puffed french toast! This is definitely a meal I would go to even if there were no characters, because the food is just that good! I hope you get to make a return there sometime soon!

Great pictures of Pooh and friends. I loved the cheesy potatoes as well. Your food looks yummy!

Thank you! Was a delicious meal!

Crystal Palace is a classic. The food there is delicious! Bit of a bummer that the characters weren't on their A game, but you guys still ended up with some cute photos from the meal. Pooh's pictures were extra cute!

It really is a classic! We still had a great time, and Pooh was probably the best of the bunch!

November 10th- Fantasyland with a side of Bears!

We then headed towards Fantasyland. We saw Alice would be coming out soon so we decided to stop and wait to meet her!

We also saw someone draw this cool water art!

Then it was time to use our SDMT FP!

Back row = hands high in the air!

After that we rode Peter Pan with a FP & saw Philharmagic- I guess I didn't take any pics!

We had some extra time, so we decided to see the Country Bear Jamboree!

Up next...Rides, Lunch, and the reveal of the mystery performer!

sorry to hear the characters were a bit bland at Crystal Palace - still seems like you enjoyed yourself and you got good pictures ... and this is a pretty tremendous plate of food!

... very cute selfie, er, we-sie!

Got in some great classic rides! Well, 7DMT is new, but it reuses the animatronics from the original ride in the cottage scene, so that counts!

We then headed towards Fantasyland. We saw Alice would be coming out soon so we decided to stop and wait to meet her!

So cute!!

I think this upcoming trip will be the first time I introduce Nathan to the country bears :) I wonder what he'll think of them...

Awww I love Alice! She is so much fun to meet when you can catch her.

Water art is the best! I mean, I'm kinda biased because I was working in Tomorrowland Custodial at this time and was eventually water art certified (not sure if I was during your trip). Actual best part of my job. And I actually think I know who did that Minnie and Mickey (everyone does them a bit differently so it kinda becomes a signature how you draw characters).

Love how Big Al is the only one with his own photo. The real reason to watch CBJ. :teeth:

I hope you get to make a return there sometime soon!
Me, too! I think it would be a really good option for my January trip with family - my niece and nephew (2 and 4) would really love the Pooh characters I think! :tigger:

We also saw someone draw this cool water art!
I love it when I see this!!!!!!!! And how talented are those water artists?! I could never do that! :laughing:

We had some extra time, so we decided to see the Country Bear Jamboree!
Yay! I don't see this every trip, but I always enjoy it when I do. And it's one of those super nostalgic attractions where it takes me back to coming as a kid :cloud9:

How fun to be in the back on 7DMT I think it is more intense in the back, great pictures on the ride and with Alice.

I always just laugh and shake my head when I see the Country Bear's Jamboree!

sorry to hear the characters were a bit bland at Crystal Palace - still seems like you enjoyed yourself and you got good pictures ... and this is a pretty tremendous plate of food!

... very cute selfie, er, we-sie!

Got in some great classic rides! Well, 7DMT is new, but it reuses the animatronics from the original ride in the cottage scene, so that counts!

It was a still a great time no doubt, and the food was delicious!

Yes it's definitely a classic ;) It was a good afternoon of rides!

So cute!!

I think this upcoming trip will be the first time I introduce Nathan to the country bears :) I wonder what he'll think of them...

Thanks! I always find Alice to be a fun character to meet!

Hahaha there is only one way to find out! I feel like there is no middle ground, either you love them or don't get them at all :rotfl:

Awww I love Alice! She is so much fun to meet when you can catch her.

Water art is the best! I mean, I'm kinda biased because I was working in Tomorrowland Custodial at this time and was eventually water art certified (not sure if I was during your trip). Actual best part of my job. And I actually think I know who did that Minnie and Mickey (everyone does them a bit differently so it kinda becomes a signature how you draw characters).

Love how Big Al is the only one with his own photo. The real reason to watch CBJ. :teeth:

I totally agree, she's a great meet!

That's SO cool that you become water art certified! I can imagine that is a lot of fun!

Haha Big Al is obviously the star :love:

Me, too! I think it would be a really good option for my January trip with family - my niece and nephew (2 and 4) would really love the Pooh characters I think! :tigger:

I love it when I see this!!!!!!!! And how talented are those water artists?! I could never do that! :laughing:

Yay! I don't see this every trip, but I always enjoy it when I do. And it's one of those super nostalgic attractions where it takes me back to coming as a kid :cloud9:

I love the water art, it's so cool! And they do it so effortlessly!

I love the Country Bears so I always try to squeeze in a viewing if I can!

How fun to be in the back on 7DMT I think it is more intense in the back, great pictures on the ride and with Alice.

I always just laugh and shake my head when I see the Country Bear's Jamboree!

I loved being in the back, such a thrill!

Haha the Country Bears are quite a hoot!

November 10th- Magic Kingdom becomes more magical!

We rode Haunted Mansion with a FP before checking in for our lunch at Be Our Guest! We learned our lesson from last time and decided to pre-order our food here. It was much quicker that way! We also had a pretty late reservation so it wasn't as crowded either. We just decided to split the turkey sandwich and each had another grey stuff cupcake!

After that we went on It's A Small World with a FP we had made during lunch!

We stopped for a few more PP pictures. Our photographer here was also pretty fun!

After that we did a little shopping at the Emporium before heading to the castle. We had finally found out who would be performing and considering it was one of my favorite singers ever, I knew we had to try and see her. It was Kelly Clarkson!! We found out she'd be on at 3:30, so we found ourselves a spot to watch. Unfortunately she didn't come on until close to 4. I felt bad making Liz wait but she didn't seem to mind.

She sounded great and I was pretty excited to see my favorite singer in my favorite place! Does it get any better?! We only stayed for one run through of the song before heading to our next destination! I had somehow managed to get bonus FPs for Peter Pan, and though we were running a little behind schedule, we still used it as it's one of our favorites!

Up next...The start of our 2nd MVMCP!

We learned our lesson from last time and decided to pre-order our food here. It was much quicker that way! We also had a pretty late reservation so it wasn't as crowded either. We just decided to split the turkey sandwich and each had another grey stuff cupcake!

This definitely seems like a good call! We didn't pre-order last time because I wanted to talk to them about gluten free options, but then I ended up ordering exactly what I would have otherwise, so it was a waste of time. Next time we're definitely going to pre-order and save the time! The turkey sandwich is pretty tasty, and definitely split-able if you're not especially hungry.

We had finally found out who would be performing and considering it was one of my favorite singers ever, I knew we had to try and see her. It was Kelly Clarkson!! We found out she'd be on at 3:30, so we found ourselves a spot to watch. Unfortunately she didn't come on until close to 4. I felt bad making Liz wait but she didn't seem to mind.

So cool! Was this for a clip from the Christmas program they run on Christmas Day? Because I feel like I remember seeing that somewhere at some point and Kelly Clarkson being in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!