The scariest ride you ever rode in disney world

At the risk of sounding like a total wimp, the scariest ride for me is Soarin.

I first rode it in 2010 and absoultely hated it. I felt like I was going to fall out of my seat. I was so scared I was on the verge of a panic attack and had tears in my eyes.

Last year DH convinced me to queue up and give it another go, I got in the seat and then had a panic attack. Luckily the nice CM's let me escape. I know it's silly but I can't get over my anxiety on that ride.

I'm fine with everything else, I'll ride ToT, RnRc & EE over and over again. I even ride the Hulk & the Mummy at US with no problems, it's just Soarin that makes me a nervous wreck. :blush:

the old Alien Encounter. I was a little kid...but i still freak out about even thinking about that ride.

Soarin'.

I know, go ahead and laugh. LOL! But I have a fear of heights unless I feel secure, and the last time I rode it, I was positive I was going to slide out of the seat and plummet to the floor.

I know that wouldn't have happened, but I couldn't help it. We were at the very top, and I was terrified. I can only do that from the bottom row.

I'm with you! Had same experience, and will NEVER EVER ride it again. That is the only WDW ride I can't handle.

Yep, my sister is refusing to ride Soarin' again. She says that even though the height isn't too bad, she always feels like she's going to somehow fall out of the seat. So I guess I'll be skipping it this year because I won't leave her sitting by herself waiting for me.

It's a Small World. All those little dolls singing the same song forever. I have nightmares.:)

Yep, my sister is refusing to ride Soarin' again. She says that even though the height isn't too bad, she always feels like she's going to somehow fall out of the seat. So I guess I'll be skipping it this year because I won't leave her sitting by herself waiting for me.

They have some kind of loop that go between ur legs that u put ur belt through it to make sure u don't slip

They have some kind of loop that go between ur legs that u put ur belt through it to make sure u don't slip

Yeah, I tried telling her that-even though she should know because she's been on it before. The last time she rode, I kept looking over at her and she had her eyes closed the entire time and a death grip on my arm. :confused3

Ellen's Universe of Energy. I thought there was some sort of wild animal, maybe a bear or a wildebeest, lurking in the auditorium.
But no, it was my husband a few rows behind snoring loudly!! Lol!!!

At the risk of sounding like a total wimp, the scariest ride for me is Soarin.

I first rode it in 2010 and absoultely hated it. I felt like I was going to fall out of my seat. I was so scared I was on the verge of a panic attack and had tears in my eyes.

Last year DH convinced me to queue up and give it another go, I got in the seat and then had a panic attack. Luckily the nice CM's let me escape. I know it's silly but I can't get over my anxiety on that ride.

I'm fine with everything else, I'll ride ToT, RnRc & EE over and over again. I even ride the Hulk & the Mummy at US with no problems, it's just Soarin that makes me a nervous wreck. :blush:

Soarin' is the ride my sis is most scared of. She's afraid to fly (has to take meds to even walk into an airport) and the ride is too much like flying for her!! To her credit though, she does ride with me!

Wasn't a ride, but the bus ride home one night, it was raining and ALL the windows fogged up, the guy kept the ac on and tried to keep going. Then stopped in the middle of the road to clean his windows ( as cars were swerving around us on both sides) half of the packed bus thought we were going to die.. No joke.

As for ride I'm scared of tot

There are no scary rides at Disney. Now ask which rides are the scariest at IOA and US and you will get a bunch of answers.

I would think a lot of ppl would say Tower of Terror at HS or EE at AK.

But my scariest was Rip Ride Rockit at Universal.

MinnieLovesMickey12 said:
There are no scary rides at Disney. Now ask which rides are the scariest at IOA and US and you will get a bunch of answers.

But there are alot of answers. 16 pages.

Yea but this is mostly a disney forum not universal

Scariest for me is TOT without question. Rode it twice several years ago in the front row the first time and that wasn't that bad. Then rode it again on the back row and knew that I would never do it again. Still scared of elevators because of that ride. Space Mountain is scary too...don't do in the dark roller coasters. I have never ridden Mission Space and really want to, I love motion simulator rides.

Scariest for me is TOT without question. Rode it twice several years ago in the front row the first time and that wasn't that bad. Then rode it again on the back row and knew that I would never do it again. Still scared of elevators because of that ride. Space Mountain is scary too...don't do in the dark roller coasters. I have never ridden Mission Space and really want to, I love motion simulator rides.

If u wanna ride mission space I suggest u go to green first... Orange is very extreme from what I heard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter