The scariest ride you ever rode in disney world

I never had a problem with any ride, anywhere, until my bad moment on Everest. I was fine until we went backwards.....I literally felt as though I was going to pass out.:scared1: On the way down, I had visions of the coaster pulling in with my limp body slumped over in my seat, and my poor family having to deal with it all. To this day I don't know how I managed to remain conscious. No more Everest.....I don't think backwards G forces agree with me.

Sounds like my experience too. I remember that when the ride opened it was the days of the old FP system, and I pulled a FP, then got in line (only a 25 min wait), thinking "Oh, boy-I'm gonna get two rides on this!" By the time I got off, I staggered over to a man who wanted to go on EE, but his wife didn't, and gave him my FP. Then I vowed to myself that the only thing that will get me back on is a personal invitation from Joe Rohde to ride with him. And since that ain't happening', I think my EE days are done.

Tower of Terror for me. I remember the days of the lap bar and no seat belts. I was skinny little thin and sitting between the adults there was a good few inches between the bar and my legs. Even today with the seat belts I still don’t like and will only go on if with people who haven’t been in it.

My kids are terrified of Dinosaur though I didn't find it too bad. I would say Tower of Terror for me...I've never ridden on it because I'm scared to death of heights and big drops. :scared1:
Same about ToT. I also didn't ride Splash for that reason. Yet I went on RnRC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!