The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t make much sense. The ride track layout is almost the same as Indy right now. The only thing they would really need to do is retheme it.
That's what I thought I am very confused as to why they would add another building, but Im just relaying the info I was told. It's from someone that is on the project

That's what I thought I am very confused as to why they would add another building, but Im just relaying the info I was told. It's from someone that is on the project
No offense but I think the info you were told about an additional building is false.

No offense but I think the info you were told about an additional building is false.
Looking at it maybe I misinterpreted what he said. It looks as though theres certain areas that could be rerouted to maximize the track like in sections 24 it seems as though theres room for different areas, unless I am not looking at the overlay the right way.

Looking at it maybe I misinterpreted what he said. It looks as though theres certain areas that could be rerouted to maximize the track like in sections 24 it seems as though theres room for different areas, unless I am not looking at the overlay the right way.

yeah, does look like there are a few areas that would need to be tweaked, but I don't see that meaning a new buidling would be needed. Also not sure of the actual scenes as Indy has some really wide open rooms that you don't really get the sense of in Dinosaur, so not sure if any structural changes are needed for that

Maybe they did mean they would do that rerouting while it is still Dinosaur to make the change over quicker/easier

That’s possible. I’m just having a hard time believing they would need to build another building.

That’s possible. I’m just having a hard time believing they would need to build another building.
Like I said I didn't really understand it when I heard it and now I think he was talking about the restructuring of the current building. They would definitely need to open up the rooms more because Indy has that one giant room with the bridge that most of it takes place in

View attachment 274156

The image shows the differences. No need to add an additional building.
Very helpful images. There's hardly any difference at all between the tracks on the two attractions. Certainly nothing that couldn't be accommodated by theming rather than needing to actually change the track layout.

While I really want an Indiana Jones land and it probably help pull the crowds more than Pandora, I just don’t know if it’s a fit for animal kingdom

While I really want an Indiana Jones land and it probably help pull the crowds more than Pandora, I just don’t know if it’s a fit for animal kingdom
It isn't! Unless it has to do with paleontology all of a sudden, and I guess there IS supposed to be a new IJ.

But Dinosaurs are better. So I am very nervous.

Asked this in news but thought I’d ask here too if there was any rumor on this thanksgiving 2020 project replacing Gigantic ?

I assume they will just move one of the pre announced Live Action reboots in its place
I would agree however, that would throw off the animation cycle almost completely. I have a hard time believing they would skip that, especially when 2018-2019 is almost entirely sequels and there is no new princess for quite some time (one has not been announced)

Just thinking about the size of Galaxy's Edge and the demand for that area once it opens, do you think theres any chance Disney surprises guests with a third attraction or schedules one to release after opening

Just thinking about the size of Galaxy's Edge and the demand for that area once it opens, do you think theres any chance Disney surprises guests with a third attraction or schedules one to release after opening
No surprising. They are building exactly what they have said and showed. There is definite room for expansion but not sure when that will be used.

Nope.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think Dinosaur is a way better ride than Indy and I'd hate to see it replaced. Not to mention that Indiana Jones doesn't even make sense in Animal Kingdom.

Besides, it's nice for the parks to have exclusive rides instead of everything being a clone.

With the Star Wars hotel being planned, is there any information as to if that will open with Galaxy's Edge? I've seen reports of construction possibly beginning on the hotel next to DHS but I haven't seen any official announcements.

With the Star Wars hotel being planned, is there any information as to if that will open with Galaxy's Edge? I've seen reports of construction possibly beginning on the hotel next to DHS but I haven't seen any official announcements.

I haven't seen anything official but the speculation I have seen is the hotel would come later and not open at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!