The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh my goodness yes please bring back some amazing food and wine stories!
I think the full menu can already be found somewhere. There was only one or two things that even looked interesting to me, but this year I'm taking two friends who are really interested in this, so looks like I'll be fighting the crowds with you. Just six more working days.

12 days left for me. Well I fly out on a red eye in 11, but I only count working days and after today just six more of those to go.

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums. Is anyone going to the pin trading event at Epcot this weekend. Im going solo and wondering if some peeps were around to hang out?

I think the full menu can already be found somewhere. There was only one or two things that even looked interesting to me, but this year I'm taking two friends who are really interested in this, so looks like I'll be fighting the crowds with you. Just six more working days.

Oh hehe, yeah, I'm sure it'll be more than a little 'exciting' out there as far as crowds go but that's part of the fun; at least kids are back in class.

I also wasn't too excited by the menu this year but I always prefer the stories that come along with it all! Whenever there's an event, especially with newbies, there's always a fun anecdote or two to bring back just a bit more unique than a normal visit!

Anything in particular you're looking forward to this trip?

Oh hehe, yeah, I'm sure it'll be more than a little 'exciting' out there as far as crowds go but that's part of the fun; at least kids are back in class.

I also wasn't too excited by the menu this year but I always prefer the stories that come along with it all! Whenever there's an event, especially with newbies, there's always a fun anecdote or two to bring back just a bit more unique than a normal visit!

Anything in particular you're looking forward to this trip?
Arriving. It's going to be a different trip that is for sure. The people I have traveled with in the past have been more of go go go people and I know this one is not going to be that at all. I think there will be some hurt feelings but...its a learning experience. I have tried to warn this person that you need to start walking A LOT, months ago, but I don't think they got the message. I'm not above telling them to take a break and we will meet back up, my only saving grace is I will hopefully be doing a lot of pin trading and that will help slow things down a bit.

Arriving. It's going to be a different trip that is for sure. The people I have traveled with in the past have been more of go go go people and I know this one is not going to be that at all. I think there will be some hurt feelings but...its a learning experience. I have tried to warn this person that you need to start walking A LOT, months ago, but I don't think they got the message. I'm not above telling them to take a break and we will meet back up, my only saving grace is I will hopefully be doing a lot of pin trading and that will help slow things down a bit.

Haha that is the most unexpected response but now that I think about it that's also the most practical; I can't imagine how good it must feel to get all the planning off your shoulders officially.

My S.O. is the same way so I have a feeling that he's going to be off taking a nap back at resort midday while I go around and do pin trading. I can still walk around and explore just for that alone and 'recharge', so to speak. I'm honestly trying to see if I can't convince him to splurge a bit and do one of the VIP tours (maybe thrills?) just so I can absolutely make sure we hit up some of the stuff I want but that's a whole other battle.

Goodness from what you're saying though, I sure hope they get some insoles here soon and if memory foam walk a bit to break them in.

Haha that is the most unexpected response but now that I think about it that's also the most practical; I can't imagine how good it must feel to get all the planning off your shoulders officially.

My S.O. is the same way so I have a feeling that he's going to be off taking a nap back at resort midday while I go around and do pin trading. I can still walk around and explore just for that alone and 'recharge', so to speak. I'm honestly trying to see if I can't convince him to splurge a bit and do one of the VIP tours (maybe thrills?) just so I can absolutely make sure we hit up some of the stuff I want but that's a whole other battle.

Goodness from what you're saying though, I sure hope they get some insoles here soon and if memory foam walk a bit to break them in.
Nope. I mean they haven't even started to pack. I've been packed for a few weeks already, plus I've had to pack one of my check on bags in my other bag because I have free bags and I'm trying to save my friend money. So I'll be checking one of his bags. But It's funny, this is the first trip I've planned, now I know what my borther puts into it. I hope they both have fun. Thats the most important part.

So shows my love of Disney. as Im sitting here doing laundry and putting it away Im not watching tv or anything but listening to the soundtrack to Disney's Sleeping Beauty to start. Hopefully one day I can find someone who will not look at me strange for listening to animated movie soundtracks but instead will sing along to them with me.

^ You will. My BF isn't into it as much as me...but if you put music on from the Renaissance era (Little Mermaid or Lion King specifically), he's singing as loud as he can.

Me...hell, I'll sing to pretty much anything.

I've contracted Disney Withdrawal Syndrome :sad: been back since late Friday night, and scheming to visit again since Sunday morning! I'm this close to booking a short trip first week of September :scared:

*also considers moving back to FL against better judgment*

I've contracted Disney Withdrawal Syndrome :sad: been back since late Friday night, and scheming to visit again since Sunday morning! I'm this close to booking a short trip first week of September :scared:

*also considers moving back to FL against better judgment*
It's an addiction! :c

(But hey, there could be much worse)

Le sigh. My trip has been postponed until next autumn. *sob* But I have a whole year to plan this one! Hmmmmmm Park background music? Don't mind if I do!

We had a huuuuge build up, and then just like that our time was up. So sad to be home but already counting down till next August, trying to talk the other half into a quick trip to Disneyland Paris in January but it looks as though that's going to be to no avail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!