The Original Move My Ice Room

Hobo Wendy

Found my ears just need a tail now
Just taking a minute to invite all to come and enjoy my room - What started out as fun for myself had turned into alot of fun for many that have visited.
All the ice in the room is moveable and you may build what you want. Please respect others and VMK values but you are all invited to come. I open it daily and check back often to see the creations.

iceroom.jpg

Yeah When, this stinks, that CL stole your idea. But, his room doesn't compare since none of the ice is moveable :P hehe. so your room is like the bomb. :D

Just taking a minute to invite all to come and enjoy my room - What started out as fun for myself had turned into alot of fun for many that have visited.
All the ice in the room is moveable and you may build what you want. Please respect others and VMK values but you are all invited to come. I open it daily and check back often to see the creations.

iceroom.jpg
So, that's what it looks like when people aren't being buried. :rolleyes:

Hehe, I visited your room. It is so much fun. I like to burry people when they are afk or brb.. LOL

sorry we missed this and it did not get moved to the correct board.

If you just want to show it off then this board is ok. If you want to invite players to your room -

Next time post to the main VMK board and you should get a better response.

Your room looks very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter