*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I am thrilled to be joining you lovely folks here! DD10 and I will be coming to Disney World September 3-14, 2018 :) We are staying at deluxe resorts for the first time! We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge September 3-8 and then the Polynesian 8-14.

Ugh I can't wait. I hate to wish away a whole year of my life but I really want next September to get here FAST lol

DH and I are planning 9/22-10/1 at Coronado Springs! :cool1: We've never been to WDW in September, hoping it won't be as hot as August! For DISers saying September is your favorite time to visit, can you tell me why? Is it the Fall decor? Or MNSSHP? I'm curious!

I love September because it's fairly uncrowded -- or as uncrowded as Disney gets nowadays! The fall decor is great. The Food & Wine Festival at Epcot is spectacular. And I love MNSSHP!

My daughter is graduating from college in May and I offered to take her to Disney -- her one and only request was that we go in September for all of the above reasons! And she had her choice of times to visit.

I love September because it's fairly uncrowded -- or as uncrowded as Disney gets nowadays! The fall decor is great. The Food & Wine Festival at Epcot is spectacular. And I love MNSSHP!

My daughter is graduating from college in May and I offered to take her to Disney -- her one and only request was that we go in September for all of the above reasons! And she had her choice of times to visit.

Thank you so much! That makes me so much more excited for our September trip! And what an amazing graduation gift to your daughter!!

Hellooo all!!! Just returned from a great time at CBR! But booked a bb for next September 5-12 at beach club!! Yay! Can't wait to start planning again!!

As of this morning, officially booked!!!!!!!!! Sept 14 through 22, Boardwalk Villas in a studio--with a Boardwalk view!! :D My birthday is the 18th--I am so excited for this trip :) It'll be our first time in a deluxe.

Just got back 9/18 but made sure we booked our Bounce Back on checkout day. Upcoming: 9/6 - 9/17 2018 at Contemporary.

MK_TOMRLD1_20170913_40482704399311.jpg

DH and I are planning 9/22-10/1 at Coronado Springs! :cool1: We've never been to WDW in September, hoping it won't be as hot as August! For DISers saying September is your favorite time to visit, can you tell me why? Is it the Fall decor? Or MNSSHP? I'm curious!

Oh, it will be hot! lol

Last year, we walked out of our hotel room and the heat practically knocked us backwards. The one day, the "real feel" temperature was 116. That was fun! But a blazing hot day at Disney is still better than a comfortable day anywhere else :)

Yes it's hot but not so crowded. Do MNSSHP on any weekday but Friday. It's a must do once. Taking a mid day break and park hopping on the party nights makes for a slow MK during the day. F&W is great any night but weekends will be more crowded at night. We've done the week after thanksgiving and September is less crowded but late November has better weather.

We were SO dumb and ended up going to the parks at midday a few times and the heat was just too much. Next time, parks in morning and evening and nobody is allowed to hold us up when getting ready in the mornings!!

Nope and nope. Kids Mickey check meals are:

Grilled Fish of the Day
with Brown Rice, Green Beans, Teriyaki Sauce, and Fruit Salad served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

$12.00

Whole-Wheat Elbow Pasta
with Marinara Sauce, Turkey Meatballs, and Fruit Salad. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

$11.00

Chicken Drumstick
with Brown Rice, Broccoli, Teriyaki Sauce, and Fruit Salad. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

$11.00

Regular Kids meals:

Coral Reef Mac & Cheese
Choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert

$10.00

Jr. Reef Steak
with Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert

$13.00

Crispy Fish and Chips
with French Fries, Broccoli, and Tarter Sauce served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert

$12.00

Nope and nope. Kids Mickey check meals are:

Grilled Fish of the Day
with Brown Rice, Green Beans, Teriyaki Sauce, and Fruit Salad served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

$12.00

Whole-Wheat Elbow Pasta
with Marinara Sauce, Turkey Meatballs, and Fruit Salad. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

$11.00

Chicken Drumstick
with Brown Rice, Broccoli, Teriyaki Sauce, and Fruit Salad. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

$11.00

Regular Kids meals:

Coral Reef Mac & Cheese
Choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert

$10.00

Jr. Reef Steak
with Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert

$13.00

Crispy Fish and Chips
with French Fries, Broccoli, and Tarter Sauce served with choice of one (1) Beverage and one (1) Dessert

$12.00

You can ask for them though and they usually have them. I've done it many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter