*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

We are hoping to get back in September of next year. we will be a family of 4. 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter. What resort do y'all recommend for us and those ages? i would prefer a value or moderate resort. I've even considered getting two rooms.
Pop Century is in a middle of a refurb right now and they are replacing the standard 2 full sized beds with 2 queen beds (one of those is a murphy bed) which is a plus since you have older children. All Star Music suites and the AoA suites (Nemo, Lion King and Cars) are usually included in free dining.

We are planning our trip for Sept 2-9, 2018! We went in August 2016 and can't wait to be there again. We are staying offsite, BUT we are getting 3 nights at either All-Star Music or Sports for the free dining those 3 days. (Also going to Cocoa Beach and SeaWorld while we are there). So excited to join you all in the long countdown! It will be our first time for MNSSHP! It will be me, DH, our kids (10 and 9 at that time), stepdaughter and her hubby and 2 kids (4 and 1). :)

Welcome to all the new members of our page. I do apologize for not responding earlier, but life just got in the way with the end of the school year and some other problems.

I updated the info in post 2. Please check if your info is correct. Thank you.

Thinking about a sept 2018 trip....maybe wishing. We will see! Not sure of dates but I'm hoping for a visit to the Beach Club this time.

We are planning for Sept 22-29, 2018 and will most likely be at POP unless I can talk my husband into going to AKL Savannah view again but that probably won't happen, lol. We will be attending MNSSHP.

Count us in! Sept 14-22 AKL
This will be the second time my son gets tocelebrate his birthday there-not intentional..just the way fall break lands! Plan on hitting up MNSSHP, too.

YAY!!!! Our plans changed yesterday from an August trip to a September trip!!

September 8th - 22nd - Pop Century

Celebrating my oldest daughter's graduation from nursing school!!!!

Can't wait for the Food & Wine Festival and the MNSSHP!!!! :yay:

Last edited:
Do they still to the mermaid thing at MK where they paint your face up like a mermaid....like they do for the pirates?

We are all booked and I'm so excited!! 9/2-9/8 this will be DH and DD first time to WDW, we are staying at the POLY.:banana:

So glad you started this thread already!! Could you add us to the list? DH, DGDaughter and me. September 10 - 14th. Probably will stay at POFQ since that is our favorite resort, but may change to Pop because her brother and sister stayed there and loved it. We take each grandchild to Disney when they turn 5. Once I book it, I'll update. We're actually leaving in 17 days for Disney just DH and I and we'll get an AP since we'll be going three times within the year. September is our favorite time to go!!

We are planning on booking the bounce back offer for next sept. Not sure of the date yet, it will be early, and the cheapest resort they will have available. So probably music or sports :)

Oooh, add me! Hoping to rent points to stay at BWV, but not firm on the dates yet. Definitely going though. :) It's gonna be me and my husband--hoping to make the trip sometime around my birthday (on the 18th), but we'll see how it shakes out. So excited!

We are planning on booking the bounce back offer for next sept. Not sure of the date yet, it will be early, and the cheapest resort they will have available. So probably music or sports :)

That's us too! We plan to book a bounce back when we're there in March so our exact dates and resort may change!

We had to cancel our Poly stay with Dining, supposed to arrive today; so I'm joining you all for 2018. I'm wary of Hurricane season at this point, but want MNSSHP, lowest crowds and lower rates.

Joining in now that we are back from our Sept 2017 trip. Looking at 9/10-15 at CCV for our first stay on our DVC points. Thanks, disneychic2, for letting me know this thread had started. We are a bit nervous about hurricane season after the last week, but we like this time of year for so many other reasons. We missed MNSSHP this year because of a short trip, so that is on our list of "firsts" for next trip.

Ok, it's decided! We are going to Disney World Sept 8-15! We have decided to do a split stay, which I'm nervous about, between beach club and the grand Floridian.
Waiting for the 2018 military discounts to be released before we book!

Officially booked for next year! Staying 9/1-9/10. Got the free dining bounceback (upgraded to regular dining) at Pop :yay: Only 351 days left lol.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter