The "Official" 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Thread

Application submitted. I received the confirmation page and email so it should be all good. Feeling really positive about my submission...it was totally me.

whew! got it submitted. Last year I used abbreviations...not this time! I learned that lesson, haha.

I got the confirmation page but never received an email. :( Hopefully, all is well!!
Hi! There is a link on the webpage where you can confirm submission. It is super easy and quick in case you want to double check! I used it this year after having to resubmit last year.

Hope this helps someone...

After I spent 1.5hr working on my responses I hit "submit." I was then taken back to the application page. I clicked on the link to see if my application was submitted and it said that it was not. I was so upset! Why didn't I take pictures of my answers? I left the computer for a while.

While I was gone I thought, "I wonder if I could hit the back button and retrieve my answers?" Sure enough, it worked! However, it still said I had 100 characters left for each response. I put my cursor in each response box and moved it around a bit with the arrow keys and the character count changed to reflect the correct amount. I then took pictures of each answer and hit "submit." This time it worked!

Moral of the story...don't let this happen to you! Take pictures of your answers in case something goes wrong.

How long before you know if you made second round?
From what I'm seeing posted by people who applied last year the Round 2 notifications went out on October 3rd. There has been some chatter that it will be very late September or early October again this year. Guess we should all just settle in and wait it out. It also remains to be seen whether Hurricane Irma will cause any delays in the process.

Just clicked submit! I read over my responses about 20 times making sure I didn't have any typos, but that's still always the one thing that makes me the most anxious after clicking that button. Hopefully I didn't miss anything!

Should we do a "Getting to Know You" survey in the meantime? Makes it a little more exciting when the round 2 emails go out when you know a little more about the people advancing.

Name: Theresa
Specialty: Walt Disney World
Favorite Disney snack: I always come home with at least one Mickey-shaped "crisped rice treat," as they call it, but I'm also a huge fan of Dole Whips, Citrus Swirls and schoolbread!

Last edited:
Should have jumped into the "Getting to Know You" survey before now but here goes...

Name: Rob
Specialty: WDW
Favorite Disney snack: The Kitchen Sink (or any ice cream from Beaches & Cream). Of course, any Dole Whip is right up there as well :)
Favorite Disney resort: Disney's Beach Club Resort - Not only is it an incredible resort, but my family loves Stormalong Bay and the Cape May Cafe character breakfast. I also love being walking distance from to theme parks: Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios as well as a wealth of amazing dining options. It's my "happy" place!

Just submitted my application. Today is 8 years to the day since our first trip to Walt Disney World, I hope that brings me a bit of luck!

Name:
Sara
Specialty: WDW
Favorite Disney snack: Disney Popcorn!
Favorite Disney resort: I don't know if I can narrow it down! It is a tie between the Wilderness Lodge, POR and the Yacht Club.

Hit submit on my sixth application last night!
Good luck to everyone :tinker:

Name Maddie
Location Canada
Speciality WDW
Favourite Disney Snack Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
Favourite Disney Resort Polynesian with AKL a close second

I've been visiting WDW since 1979!

Name Jennifer
Location Philadelphia
Specialty WDW
Favorite Disney Snack A cocktail at Nomad Lounge
Favorite Disney Resort The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian

Hello...we've been attending the Halloween party and Food & Wine for the last 4 years

Name - Elena
Location - Chicago Suburbs
Specialty - WDW
Favorite Disney Snack - do the scallops at Raglan count???or what about the Limoncello Margherita at Italy Food & Wine???
Favorite Disney Resort - the Grand Floridian

Just submitted my first application, ever! Good luck to everyone!!!
:earsboy:

Name- Nicole
Location- NC
Specialty- WDW
Fav Snack- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor's MVMCP Peppermint Hot Fudge Sundae or Dole Whips (with rum)
Fav Resort- Polynesian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter