The Natural State........ALABAMA

Never fear on the order. I have a few other states ready to go. I've decided to work my way inward....if you know what I mean. The next state will likely begin with a W. I didn't want to do a straight order, but some kind of system helps keep it organized at my end. Who knows though? Maybe after a while, I'll hit the middle and work my way out. I'll just have to see where inspiration takes me.

I will say this though, every state I've researched thus far has been fascinating and they all should be worth a read.

You've done a great job! I've just returned after an extended absence and found this thread.

Alabama has quite a few other designations, most of which you would not want to list for every state, but you can find the full list here at
State Emblems of Alabama

Awesome Olena! I absolutely LOVE this thread. Thanks for your hard work. Bummer about the fire ants. We, thankfully, don't have that problem here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter