The music from the afternoon parade...am I the only one who didn't realize this?

KatelynnsAuntie

<font color=teal>We always bring in bottles of wat
That the song that goes "Welcome to our family time..." is from the Brother Bear movie?!?! I saw Brother Bear, but didn't remember this song from it when I saw the parade! They also play it right when the park opens! Now I must go get the Brother Bear soundtrack! :thumbsup2

It is from the brothe bear soundtrack however it is a different version of "welcome". Disney actually don't have the exact music from the parade for sale, but the closest "Welcome" song is a remake found on disney mania 2 cd.

KatelynnsAuntie said:
That the song that goes "Welcome to our family time..." is from the Brother Bear movie?!?! I saw Brother Bear, but didn't remember this song from it when I saw the parade! They also play it right when the park opens! Now I must go get the Brother Bear soundtrack! :thumbsup2

but, it's a slightly different version, but yes, it's the same song mostly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter