the ink and paint collection

We first met David 14 years ago and he paid great attention to my DD and DS who were watching him painting and we had to drag them away. He got me hooked and has spent my money wisely over the years on other purchases, as well as becoming a great friend who we meet when ever we are over.

We visit with David every time we are at WDW. Since we visit the parks 2 to 3 times per year we have got to know him pretty well.

My wife and I were there just last week David was very excited Lynn was away visiting new grandchild after signing he was off to go see her.Was nice to compare notes on grandchildren

Hi All - I'm bringing up an old post hoping that some experts might know the answer to this.

I was at Hollywood Studios last November and can remember seeing a cel with the Osborne Lights as the background - if memory serves me correctly Donald and his nephews were the characters in the cel. Does anyone know the name of this cel?

Hi All - I'm bringing up an old post hoping that some experts might know the answer to this.

I was at Hollywood Studios last November and can remember seeing a cel with the Osborne Lights as the background - if memory serves me correctly Donald and his nephews were the characters in the cel. Does anyone know the name of this cel?

Off the top I don't remember that one, but here's a link to the past ones.

I have been collecting for a few years now and on secondary market I have picked up a few of the much older ones done in late 80s early 90s as well. David is great to visit, my question is what will happen to the program once. They close the gallery? Not the first time they ended the program, or do you think it will carry on. I also have purchased a few from the new Disneyland program as well. We only buy ones that have Mickey in them.

I'm wondering if they have stopped the collection. I've have not seen any new ones coming out in several years now. We own 21 of the cels and always looked forward to seeing a new one.

I'm wondering if they have stopped the collection. I've have not seen any new ones coming out in several years now. We own 21 of the cels and always looked forward to seeing a new one.

WOW - 21!! good for you. I don't think I have enough wall space to hang that meny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!