The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

Boy, I think that definitely qualifies us for the "Old Timer's Club!"

SO TRUE...you've given me a "project" with that memory. After we return from this years trip I'll need to find my photos from the Empress Lilly; it would be oldest DD's 1st or 2nd trip so I at least have a clue on where to look! :rotfl: :tink:

Gingerbread Almond Christmas treat :cloud9::

i-NKNvCvx-XL.jpg
:tink:

TIBM is a tasty table service treat

SO TRUE...you've given me a "project" with that memory. After we return from this years trip I'll need to find my photos from the Empress Lilly; it would be oldest DD's 1st or 2nd trip so I at least have a clue on where to look! :rotfl: :tink:

Looking forward to seeing these pictures! Mine was taken in 1990 as the imprint shows. According to my research it opened May 1, 1977 and served it's last meals as Empress Lilly on April 22, 1995 if that is any help in determining when to look for those photos.

Looking forward to seeing these pictures! Mine was taken in 1990 as the imprint shows. According to my research it opened May 1, 1977 and served it's last meals as Empress Lilly on April 22, 1995 if that is any help in determining when to look for those photos.

:thumbsup2 That it does; pretty sure I'm looking at 1981-1983. I have a few in my "old Disney photos" file like this one...

i-Cgftkmd-S.jpg
but hoping for more...:goodvibes. :tink:

This lady had to have the worst job in DW...cleaning up after the horse pulling the trolley. :goodvibes But...she had the biggest smile on her face the entire time! :goodvibes

i-zvJR3Mh-XL.jpg

TIBM is a resort CM

My "old body" doesn't allow me to ride EE :rotfl:but this picture is full of our little soccer players:goodvibes:

i-XPjLn3J-XL.jpg

TIBM is your favorite attraction

I actually love this ride although I admit that as I grow older it is very hard on my back. I cannot ride Rock 'n Roller Coaster at all!

I actually love this ride although I admit that as I grow older it is very hard on my back. I cannot ride Rock 'n Roller Coaster at all!

I was actually going to be brave on this trip and ride with DGD's to make a "special memory" with them; oldest wouldn't let me. :goodvibes She got that twinkle in her eye we've all come to know and love (knowing there would be a "funny sarcastic" remark to follow) and informed me I needed to stick with Small World so I could enjoy the rest of the trip. :rolleyes1 :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter