The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

2s10zzp.jpg

TIBM is scenery taken while on a ride

:tink:
i-8LD4h46-L.jpg

Kathy...DD loved the train ride! :thumbsup2 They're staying in Trinidad tonight before they sadly start the trip home tomorrow. :goodvibes

TIBM is from Kilimanjaro Safaris

Karolyn - That's wonderful! I have told DH that we must do that ride sometime soon; maybe when it's snowy!

Safe journey for them; we are getting some snow right now but it's melting on the roads.......love the snows here; beautiful but melt quickly!

Last edited:
Karolyn - That's wonderful! I have told DH that we must do that ride sometime soon; maybe when it's snowy!

Safe journey for them; we are getting some snow right now but it's melting on the roads.......love the snows here; beautiful but melt quickly!

She recommends it! Very nice relaxing afternoon. They're arrived safely home about 7 this evening after departing Colorado in a crisp 32 degrees at 5:30 this morning! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter