The Fort Wilderness November 2017 Movie and Recreation Calendar Is Out

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Here is November. It looks like the Golf Cart drive-in movie is a once-a-month thing now. Nice move, Disney.

Wish I was there to see "Gus". Classic.

Bama Ed

PWR1FAKF-Nov2017-1.png

PWR1FAKF-Nov2017-2.png

BTW,

Anyone who is about to arrive at the Fort gets an email about two weeks in advance of check-in and the email has a link to the movie/rec schedule. I am asking if there is anyone who wants to take over the checking-and-posting of this for me? It's not hard, it gets LOTS of views meaning people appreciate it, but I've been doing it for a couple years and would like to hand it off to someone.

Any volunteers please PM me. There is one simple step to go through with you but it's a value-add to people who check out the DIS Camping Board to know that the movie/rec calendar will be posted when it's available.

Somebody please PM me.

Thanks, Bama ED

PS - the link has been the same for years. It's been static. No big mystery.

Last edited:
It was Nov 17 this month. It was above in blue.

Welcome Paul to the camping board!

We arrive at the Fort on the 9th of December, but I haven't received an email as of yet. Is there another way to get the link to the calendar? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter