The Fort Wilderness July 2017 Recreation and Movie Calendar Is Out (July 4th GC Parade Confirmed)

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Well here is July 2017 but it looks kinda strange. First, no picture/graphic with the movie schedule. Second, no golf cart parade and few other July 4th activities listed. Only a Clementine's Beach activity on the 4th. And a Teen Party on the 3rd. Disney/Fort management is getting cheap on us.

Strange.

So I'll post it but continue to check for updates. Hope it changes for the better.

Bama Ed

[EDIT] There is a golf cart parade per our poster DavidH below. Sign up at the Bike Barn, line up at 430pm. Guess it goes off at 5pm.

PS - they started a month or two ago adding a 3rd and 4th page to this file with the Fort map and bus line runs but the conversion to a PNG file makes them nearly 2MB which is too big for a file upload option. But they're there now.

PPS - wonder if this means they're going to cut the Halloween golf cart parade too?

PPPS - they better keep the locals out of the pool on this upcoming 4 day 4th of July weekend

PWR1FAKf-July2017-1.png

PWR1FAKf-July2017-2.png

Last edited:
No golf cart parade?? Hope you are right and this isn't the final version. Bringing my 87 yo Mom and she was really looking forward to seeing all the decorated carts.

I am actually surprised it's available now. Isn't it usually available on the last day of the month before (or even the first of the month the calendar is for)?

Well here is July 2017 but it looks kinda strange. First, no picture/graphic with the movie schedule. Second, no golf cart parade and few other July 4th activities listed. Only a Clementine's Beach activity on the 4th. And a Teen Party on the 3rd. Disney/Fort management is getting cheap on us.

Strange.

So I'll post it but continue to check for updates. Hope it changes for the better.

Bama Ed

PS - they started a month or two ago adding a 3rd and 4th page to this file with the Fort map and bus line runs but the conversion to a PNG file makes them nearly 2MB which is too big for a file upload option. But they're there now.

PPS - wonder if this means they're going to cut the Halloween golf cart parade too?

PPPS - they better keep the locals out of the pool on this upcoming 4 day 4th of July weekend

View attachment 247564

View attachment 247565

There is a Parade! I just picked up my number....FIRST on the list :) The paper says to line up at 4:30. Don't remember if that is the same as last year.

DavidH,

Thanks for the update. I would guess it goes off at 5pm if they tell you to line up at 430pm.

Maybe their new approach is to not advertise as widely those things that pull lots of outsiders (non-Fort guests) like trick or treating and golf cart parades. But it's a fine line to let the guests know they are still going to be held.

#1 huh? I'm gonna look for you on the video that is made annually and i try to find it and post it.

Have a great stay.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter