The EPCOT Elimination Game

Has anyone tried a restaurant elimination game??

Hmm. :scratchin Never thought of one, but I guess we could. Where do we want to start? Character Dining. Fine/Signature Dining. Quick Service. Casual Dining-This would be the fun category since the WDW site lists some of the Fine/Signature dining as casual. I guess we could exclude what the site classifies as Signature for this category. Do we want to include all restaurants on WDW? Both Disney owned and non-Disney owned? Do we want to do restaurants for all resorts only? All theme parks only? Many ways to approach this. Give me some feedback and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm not as knowledgeable about WDW as others are on here.

Hmm. :scratchin Never thought of one, but I guess we could. Where do we want to start? Character Dining. Fine/Signature Dining. Quick Service. Casual Dining-This would be the fun category since the WDW site lists some of the Fine/Signature dining as casual. I guess we could exclude what the site classifies as Signature for this category. Do we want to include all restaurants on WDW? Both Disney owned and non-Disney owned? Do we want to do restaurants for all resorts only? All theme parks only? Many ways to approach this. Give me some feedback and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm not as knowledgeable about WDW as others are on here.

How about by each park and then one for resorts and DTD? I guess this list would be very long. We could even have quick service and table service separate. I've never eaten at a Signature Restaurant, so I don't know about those.

Just some thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter