The Ellen Show

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
Have any of you been to a taping of The Ellen Show? I will be in CA for a couple days in October, and I really want to go. I've been checking the website every day for tickets, but my dates aren't available yet. Just wondering if any of you have done it and if you have any tips for me or want to share your experience?

Also, just wondering, I actually live overseas. When applying for tickets, should I put down my international address or my mom's US address. Would I have a higher chance of getting tickets because I'm coming from another country? Or do they just go in the order they have received the requests?

Thanks!

I've never been, but my inlaws went a couple months ago and highly recommended it!

our days just opened up this morning, so I applied for one day, and my sister is applying for the 2nd day we are there. I hope we can get tix for one of the days!

Ellen tickets are super hard to obtain. If you're a die hard Ellen fan, the next best thing is checking out her talk show set via the WB Studio tour. If you're doing a tour on a weekend, they might stop and let you walk around the studio. I don't think they stop on the weekdays at her stage on the weekdays.

Does anyone know the email address that Ellen uses to confirm tickets? I applied two weeks ago right when the tickets opened but have heard nothing.
I don't want to miss the email. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!