The drive down. March 2018

Csaks

DIS Veteran
We take the Ft Erie crossing and do that route down. Who else was in that little blizzard in Pennsylvania Friday morning? LOL Leave a snow free Toronto for a winter wonderland. I had the wife's Qashqai all cleaned and waxed for the drive down. Stopped for gas in Clarksburg WV and had to wash the windows and get the ice off the headlights. Well that was a waste of money! lol
Freezing by Florida standards in Cape Coral (9c) right now and will be heading to Pop Century on Friday morning. Never stayed at Pop and back for the first time in about four years. Should be fun.

Good to hear. Which route did you take, and did you do a nonstop or break for a night?
Through Ft Erie, NY, Penn, the Virginia's, the Carolina's, Georgia and Florida. Can't remember the interstates off hand. Always stop in Savannah for the night.

Thanks. My current plan for August involves roughly the same route I think, stopping in Charlotte. Still considering I75 though.

We did the same route and had tons of snow through Erie/Pittsburgh last month - it sucked but the weather in FL was amazing. We stopped this time in Charlotte NC, there's a cheesecake factory there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!