The Disney Wonder has some of the BEST Cast Members!

Evita_W

DIS Veteran
I just came home from the Disney Wonder about a week ago...and I just have to say this...

DISNEY WONDER has some of the BEST CAST MEMBERS!!

This is my DH and I's 2nd trip on the Wonder...and EVERY TIME we go, it is incredible! I am constantly impressed by how nice all the cast members are.

Our servers are patient and efficient, and always make me smile. And so personable that it is hard to leave at the week's end. :cheer2:

Our stateroom hosts are AMAZING! They keep our room very clean and I just love all those Towel Animals! And making an Inside Stateroom feel like home is no easy task...but they do it FABULOUSLY! :cloud9:

And a HUGE shoutout to the tireless ENTERTAINMENT staff! You know who you are! Oh my gosh, I never had so much fun then on my Disney Cruise. I just don't know where you all get your energy, but if I could have HALF of that energy...I could do ANYTHING! I also never laughed, smiled, or enjoyed myself as much as when I would see them. Keep doing what you are doing...It's working... :grouphug:

Now, I want to thank the kids' staff. I don't have any kids myself yet, but I know all the hard work you do. I have seen it, and I know that kids don't want to leave and it is all because of you! :wizard:

For those I have forgotten...I HAVEN'T!! I just can't single out anymore than I already have...You are all AMAZING PEOPLE from all over this globe, and from this lady to you I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. :flower3: I can't wait to plan for my next Disney Cruise! princess:

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

We were on the March 6th Disney Wonder cruise and I second all the items you mentioned in your post. We had wonderful servers and room hostess. The children's staff were also excellent. Looking forward to our next trip! :thumbsup2

Hello,
This is Sam Woods here..... Its really very interesting information about MICKEY MOUSE... Its very interesting forum found here.... I'm very happy to be part of this online discussion website.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter