The Daily Grind 9/14/17

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Continued prayers Rebecca and Becky!

Hi Nan and Chae!

Orthopedic went well but he doesn't want her dancing yet. Will go back in 6 more weeks for hopefully last post op appt.

Enjoyed curriculum night. Lots of nice comments for my girl! Even had some previous teachers recognized me and asked about megan!!! Can't believe it was my last back to school night :(

Pack lunch
Late start for megan , gets to sleep in an hour
Work 8:30-12:30
Lunch with co-worker
Bank
Load of towels
Packing list for DISNEYLAND!!!!
Homework
Dinner
Have megan put all her appts/activities in her planner so she can start being more responsible with keeping track of her things...training for college life!!

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Continued prayers Becky & Rebecca!
m2mrb- have a fun (yet bittersweet) year with DD! Big :) for Disneyland!
PN96- good luck with your list!

Today
Had coffee with a friend
Laundry is going
Vacuum & dust
Work in craft room
Supper- ??

Have a great day!

Morning.

Got kids up and moving and then went back to bed for a bit.

Becky - Safe travels back home; hoping you find no or minimal issues.

Rebecca-- safe travels back to Moms. Continued prayers as you make your way back home when they final allow you to return. Contined prayers you hear from B soon. I have been saying prayers often for you.

Chae- enjoy your day and I hope you get your list done.

Lusa - sorry to hear dr has her sitting out more dance but glad he is being cautious for her safety & health.

Today:

Finish chapter
Take chapter quiz
Submit discussion post
My laundry from bring away
Once over house - it was kept well while I was away. Made my homecoming much more enjoyable

Take care & have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!