The Daily Grind ~ 7/19/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Gonna be another hot one! Happy for pool time and indoor scrapping this afternoon :)!

Today:
Morning chores
Aquasize class
Put together grocery list/coupons
Run an errand
Scrap
Chicken and Salad for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Morning!

I'm sore/exhausted/emotionally drained..but it's fair week! It's all to be expected!

I apologize for being away but the heat means we are on duty 24/7 and we just can't leave the fair so we just relax in our tent and make the best of things...

Today is a down day and prep day for tomorrow's pig show...

Today will be:

good bath for animals (pigs and goats)
keeping all the animals cooled (heat indexes expected in triple digits for the next 4 days and nearly 95 degrees for regular temps! :faint: )
we are going in a little later this morning (just an hour later because we are exhausted)
I have all the food/drinks loaded and ready to take to car
need to rattle the 2 kids who are going with me (B has been a trooper! He is a rock star w/ his animals and will help other families out without hesitation...especially the families w/ younger kids)

Ok, I better get ready so we can head out the door shortly! I'll try to check in tomorrow but it probably won't be until afternoon as the show starts early tomorrow morning so we will need to be out by 6am to wash our pigs and get them show ready... I hope they put the show bill out by noon so we can start making our plans...

Have a great day! Stay cool!

Morning!

It sounds hot everywhere!

P2000- enjoy the pool! And the scrap time!
PN96- have a great fair day!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
Headed to town with DH
Need to tend to business at home
The kids moved Monday but there's more to move
And plenty to do at the new house
Supper - out

Have a great summer day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter