The Daily Grind ~ 6/27/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

Hope everyone got through their lists yesterday :)!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Dust and clean downstairs
Vacuum and mop floors
Vacuum and mop pantry floor
Remind Joe to make DDS appt.
Call and schedule AC tune-up
Call handyman about making us a couple of replacement window screens
Scrap a couple pages
Grilled Steak Salad for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning!

Today is basically a repeat of yesterday lol

Work 8-3
Megan works at 5
Work on a couple trip things

Have a wonderful day!!!

Morning!

Not really hot here but sure is humid!

Good luck with the lists!

Today
Had much needed coffee/talk with Dsil
Having an issue with clothes coming out of laundry with grease like spots:(. Not sure if it's the washer or dryer?!?!
Dryer is only 1-1/2 years old. Washer is older. Happened many years ago and we replaced washer just to find out it was the dryer:(. Really frustrating!
Vacuum out door stones
DH goes golfing so I'm gonna relax while he's gone
Supper- not sure yet

Have a great day!

Morning!

We had a football scrimmage last night. B did well worked out with both JV and V... Looking forward to the season. Gosh only 2 more football season... wow!

Chae - sorry about the issues with either the washer or dryer.
Lisa - some days are just a repeat it's like groundhogs day (remember that movie?)
Becky - hope you get your list down and a few pages scrapped.

I was going to scrap today but M took a half day off so he decided to work from home. ERR Maybe he will go out to the farm lot and when I get back from helping B walk the pigs and goats I can get a few pages in.

Today:

once over house
B and I to go walk/feed animals
make list of errands tomorrow (buy pre-sale fair tickets)
ask PJ where she put that stake for the tent leg (found it on the ground as we were cleaning up)
pull out stadium bleacher seats and give them a good cleaning before the season starts.. (or buy new ones and vinyl them w/ B's football info)

I hope everyone has a good day! It's a cool day here again only going to reach 72 but 80s the rest of the week..

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!