The Adventures of The Traveling Fire Pit

Mrs Toaster seeing you found this thread made me very happy. I've tried looking for you from time to time to invite you to see what you started. At the present it is on site 1454 with a care taker last we saw, Who is up next?

We have never stayed at the camp ground before (all the resorts yes but not the campground)
We are very excited to try something new. Our dates are May 16-20 in a cabin !!!!!

Is this camp fire pit allowed for use at a cabin and if so is this one available for our dates ???

Mrs Toaster seeing you found this thread made me very happy. I've tried looking for you from time to time to invite you to see what you started. At the present it is on site 1454 with a care taker last we saw, Who is up next?
I'll be arriving next week, the 19th through the 29th.
If it's available then, I'll be happy to take it over for a while.

I'll be arriving next week, the 19th through the 29th.
If it's available then, I'll be happy to take it over for a while.
Bloom Cruisers looks like for the moment we have lost an active track of our little TFP CampingFam left it with persons at site 1454 might be good idea to swing by and see if they still have it and if you can get it.

Bloom Cruisers looks like for the moment we have lost an active track of our little TFP CampingFam left it with persons at site 1454 might be good idea to swing by and see if they still have it and if you can get it.
Turns out our little ones (6 and 2) want to spend every night with s’mores, chip & dale, and a movie.
So I don’t see us using the TFP.
I will try to swing by 1454 and see if it’s still there.

BloomCruisers sounds like your kids have their Disney Priorities very set I know Garneska and Morrik both arrive tomorrow so hopefully one of them will want it

I think Morris wants the TFP. That is fine, but if it needs a home we will get in today.

I am arriving Thursday and will be there until May 4 and you love to give it a home for a few days

Yes, I'm a bit concerned about the fire pit too! I hope it wasn't abandoned at 1454.

The campground cast members will quickly trash it if it's left behind after someone checks out.

If its available, Ill happily take it 5/19-5/26.

I really hope TFP is still going strong- its a great idea.

I suspect that the trusty old Travelling Fire Pit died somewhere near site #1454.

Rest in Peace old friend!

@Campinfam2018 , did you leave TFP with people at site #1454? Or just left at site?

What a shame it's MIA, I was hoping to use it later this year. :sad: I hope another one goes into circulation.

Here now ...
It has been raining a lot but still having a great time !!!
I have seen no fire pits at all (I wanted to go buy one but can’t fine a local place that sells an approved one close)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!