The 60+10 rule isn't working?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Friends are 60+10 before their trip (it's January 14th now, and they arrive on March 14th). I'm trying to help them book their BBB appointment, but the +10 isn't working and it's after midnight. Is there something going on I should know about? Their hotel is linked. I tried other experiences like Droid Depot, and still no +10. Help!

Friends are 60+10 before their trip (it's January 14th now, and they arrive on March 14th). I'm trying to help them book their BBB appointment, but the +10 isn't working and it's after midnight. Is there something going on I should know about? Their hotel is linked. I tried other experiences like Droid Depot, and still no +10. Help!
I think booking begins at 6am 60 days out.

Thanks! The magical extras like the Bibbidi Boutique and Droid Depot start at 12am. I don't know why it's not loading tonight. Regular restaurants can be booked at 6am.

Thanks for the heads up. There must be a bigger problem going on. I hope it's resolved for you soon. Thanks for posting! Have a great trip!

Literally can’t even access the feature to unlock my room. Good thing I’m already in my room for the night.

• Wow
Reactions: CJK
As of about 12:40am EST, the app/website was loading again and the +10 worked! Hope things are back to normal for those on property too!

What happens if you are there longer than 10 days? When can you make reservations for the rest?

You can book 10 days at the 60 day mark. Then, the next day, you can book for your 11th day. Then the next day, you can book your 12th day and so on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter