• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 1oth anniversary kidless trip-Part 5

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
Cast:

Myself (cindy) 30
DH (Jeff) 38

Sunday Auguts 26th...

AFter leaving Discovery Cove, we had all intentions to going across the street to Sea World to finish out the day there.

DH was tired., so was I. WE were looking forward to our king room so that is where we went. Yes, All Star Sports came through (like always) and got us a first floor king room, exactly what we asked for. WE were 6124, in the surfs up area, right behind the big shark fin.

We ate, rested, and decided to go for a monorail ride. We arent doing Disney at all on this trip, just wanted to say hi to it. We got the bus to MK, and then the resort monorail. We stopped at GF, sat in the glorious lobby, and listened to some great live piano playing and some good big band music as well. Then we got the front of the monorail until the Contemperory. From the Contemporary we rode the monorail through to TTC, then to the Epcot line, just so we can see Epcot at night. From Epcot, bus back to hotel. Again, we got the giggles during the announcer, since he's the same voice as the airport shuttle to the other terminal....

Rested up, and extra bonus, got a fridge with the room and ready to head out to SEA WORLD on Monday.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter