• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

That 7-Day Bonus Pass - Follow Up!

jacrazy

Earning My Ears
You know this 7-day pass that switched to 5 days before the cut-offdate? If you remember, I, and others on the board called Universal and they let us purchase the 7-day over the phone. Well, it had been about 3 weeks and I hadn't received it. I thought I'd wait for my credit card bill before I called. I got my bill yesterday and the charge for the tickets wasn't there. I called them this morning and they had no record of my order. They lost it. He said that there were a lot of orders. Anyway, he let me order it again. So, if you haven't received your tickets yet, and it's not on your bill, you may want to give them a call.

I ordered mine the last nite they were (supposedly) still available. They had to hand-write up the orders because of the change to a 5-day pass. But mine arrived and was charged w/o incident.

Well, it looks like this didn't happen to anyone else, so I guess I had some bad luck. How long did it take to receive your tickets?

I believe 5 days or so. I picked the ??$4 option which I think was UPS 2 day but I wasn't surprised it was a couple xtra days since he said they would have to do it by hand.

No, you weren't the only one. I ordered a little after the site changed, but was still assured that I could have the 7 day pass. Well, after 2 weeks I realized that my card had not been charged and I did not have the passes. I had to call customer service this past week to get my passes, but I did get the 7 day.

So, LisaMc, have you gotten them? My saga goes on . . . I called yesterday (a week later) and my order still hasn't been processed. No tickets, no charge on my credit card statement and not on their records. I've been keeping records of when I call and who I talk to. Yesterday, the guy I was speaking with said that whoever took my re-order must have been new and not knew what they were doing. I told him the name of the person, and it was the guy I was NOW talking with!!! So, people are still trying to get this straightened out for me. Now other departments are involved. Sheesh! If they had just stuck to their original offer, there wouldn't be these problems. Idiots!!! At least the people helping me are very nice and trying. I'm sure it will get resolved. Good thing I'm not going until July. Hopefully, we'll straighten it out by then.

My order was just processed last Friday and I went thru customer service. The man (Ian I think) said it would not ship until Monday. I asked for regular snail mail so I will optimistically check the mail box today. I did, however, get a confirmation number and an e-mail confirming my order. If you don't have either of these things, I would recommend calling the 1-800 number and ask for customer service. The hours for cust serv are only 9-6 eastern time. Good luck!

Ian called me a couple of hours ago I just got a confirmation e-mail. sheesh. My luck has been so bad with these tickets that I upgraded regular mail to UPS because I've decided not to take any chances with these tickets. Ian must be busy these days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter