Thanksgiving 2003

PhysCayt

Earning My Ears
Hello Folks,

I need some advice about good things to do, and places to eat during Thanksgiving. My family normally travels to Disney during February or April School Vacation. This year we will be traveling on the Tuesday before thanksgiving and staying through the following Sunday. Any advice or suggestions are welcome.

my family will be at DW also for turkey. I just asked about the temps on the DVC boards as the kids are worried. I did decide on ordering a holiday dinner & picking it up at Publix. I was also told to avaoid the MK on Thanksgiving day or at least go Very early.

Have been during T-day and am going again this year and have a few recommendations...

Plan for the weather, one year it was really warm and we wore shorts another year it was much colder.

Go to Mk on Wed or Sunday since those would be the least busy days. I would go to the other parks and make use of Fastpass and get there right when it opens since Thursday, Friday and Sat are usually busy.

Also, make sure you check out the Osborne lights at MGM and the Christmas musical thing forget the exact name, at Epcot. It is the seasonal show where they bring in famous people to read the Christmas story and have a large orchestra/choir. It was breathtaking.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter