Thanks momuv2poohs..Great Vistana info

Tense

Mouseketeer
Thanks for all the great info, and for your time. Anyone needing info on the Vistana see the post by Tense.

You are very welcome!!
fetch.dll

yes momuv2poohs, you provided some GREAT info for Vistana. It was much appreciated.

I have another question for you or anyone else that is familar with Vistana. We are staying there in July with a party of 9, (4 adults, 2-5year-olds, 3-9 year olds) Due to the size of our party, do you think we should request a unit in the Cascade section or stay at the unit we are currently assigned to? You mentioned that the Cascades are a little smaller than the other units. We received our confirmation and they assigned us to a unit in the Lakes section. I would like to be near the restaurant/general store, etc. but if the unit in the Lakes would be best for our party size , I won't request for the Cascade section. Also, do you know if there is a kiddie pool in the Lakes/Fountain area?

Thanks

I would not say that the Cascades was that much smaller, maybe 100-150 sq. feet (at least this is what they have told me. Call Vistana Resort at 1-407-239-3100 and ask to speak to someone in the unit department - tell them you had a question about the size of the unit. Dont let them put you through to reservations, they wont know anything because they are not even at the resort and most of the people you talk to at the 800 number have never even been to the resort. I found this out when I was asking my own questions. The Lakes is across the main highway from the general store, ect. I do think the Lakes has its own kiddie pool, recreation center, basketball goal, ect. It is with the Fountains Pool. I really dont think the rooms are that much bigger though. .
fetch.dll

[This message was edited by momuv2poohs on 03-07-01 at 10:34 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter