Thanks Dis! (Braging a bit)

rhiansmom

DIS Veteran
Because of the Dis Boards I was able to arrange a wonderful meet up with another member. Our schedules were a bit off but we shared a weekend and ended up spending the majority of that weekend together. I had the most wonderful magical time with him and his son. He treated us like princesses and even made things magical for us after they had left.

Who knew?

Aww, that sounds great! Might I be so nosey and ask if :love: love might be in the air? ;)

You never know about that Disney Magic! :wizard:

Glad you had a great time.

If there is romance in the air, there's no better foundation for a relationship than a mutual love of Disney! :teeth:

I too would like to thank the Dis Boards for helping two lovers of everything Disney meet up.

Rhiansmom:
My son and I also had a magical time. Who can ever forget a weekend of fireworks, princesses, magical wishes, and an old man who couldn't get in his car. . . . . . .

I agree. . . . . .

Who knew?

:love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter