Thank You!!!!

Michellepooh

DIS Veteran
My baby books arrived today and I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of you who participated. The pages are absolutely gorgeous!! I love them all!! :lovestruc I feel so honored that so many of you took the time and effort to create such a beautiful album for my new little guy. I can't wait to start filling it with pictures. Another special thank you goes to Shauna for all of her hard work with organizing the album and putting it all together - thank you!!! :hug:

I can't wait to show it to DH when he gets home!!

Thanks again to all of you, you really are the best!!! :cloud9: :)

Yeah!! THAT book came just in time!!!

So glad to hear you like it.. Can't wait to see a few of those pages done!!!

Good luck again... just a few more short hours and we'll have another little boy pulling at your heart strings...

So happy for you Michellepooh - How exciting!!!:goodvibes

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got it in time and that you like it. I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world with your new little one!

DisBoard baby books are the best!!! I show mine off and brag with it all the time.

Congrats Michelle and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter