Thank You So Much!!!!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone!!

I know that AWM has posted photos on the baby book thread, but I haven't been to that thread yet. DH & I went on a marathon baby shopping expedition (expotition for all you Lumpy fans!!) with my mom today. When we arrived home (after shopping for 7 hours!!), the books were HERE!!! They were in the mailbox--now, I don't know HOW our mail person managed to get that box into my mailbox, but they were all in one piece and just fine! So of course, this was me. . .:hyper: , but I promised DH that we would look at them together. We were both definitely in need of a nap, so we went to take a nap, planning to look at them when we got up. Then we have to have some sort of torrential storm, knocking out the power and everything!! Long story short (impossible now!), we sat down about 8:45 and spent about 45 minutes looking at everything.

It is AMAZING!!! Like I said, I haven't seen the pictures yet, but I know that they can't do it justice--everything is GORGEOUS!! DH & I are overwhelmed by this, and I really don't know how to put it into words. Can I say that we both cried? That would explain it, I think! For 45 minutes, we ooh'd and aah'd over every page--at least twice!!

We cannot wait to have SIOLB here so we can put his pictures into it, and I'll be sure and post pics of the pages once we have pics on them, too!!

Thank you all SO, SO much!! Words cannot really express the gratitude and appreciation we feel!! To get all Southern on you for a minute, "I just love all y'all!!" What would I do without my DIS buddies. . .and SIOLB's DIS Aunties!

Thanks again!!

It was my pleasure to put it together for you.

Really, it was. :woohoo: I got to touch each one of those amazing layouts. The photos truely don't do them justice. The depth, the textures, all the layers, the wonderful paper and fibers. Just WOW! I am awed everything I get new swap items from you all, but these baby layouts. I don't know, they were really worth crying over.

Thank you all for trusting me with the page you made.

you deserve every single page that was made for you! i loved all the pages when i looked at the pics tonight. everyone did such a wonderful job. and thanks to AWM for keeping it all straight and putting it together for you. i bet you just can't wait to take pics of SIOLB to put in those books! i for one, can't wait to see pics of SIOLB on those pages!!!!! it won't be long now, brooke. i'm happy to have contributed!:thumbsup2

and psssttt.....we love y'all back!

i just wanted to say your very welcome SIOH. I looked at the pages tonite and thought they were fabulous. You will diffently love them when there is no time to scrap. I have a 2yr old and have only done 4 layouts of his baby album. Sad.... very sad.

Great job on getting it all together AWM. The albums were too cute. I just loved the stich one. Precious.

You are so very welcome, Brooke! I hope you enjoy every page and I can't wait to see it filled with SIOLB's pictures! :hug:

You're so welcome, SIOH! I am so glad to be able to be a part of it, and I can't wait to see pictures of SIOLB on those pages!!

You are so welcome Brooke. You know we love y'all too. I can't wait to see the pics of our little man in there.

Ok, he get here now!!!!!! I'm ready to be an auntie again!

You are so welcome! the pages are just beautiful everyone! can't wait to see our newest "nephew"!

Thanks again, everyone!! We've been cleaning out the nursery and getting all of the little clothes ready to wash! I'm ready for him to decide to come on now!! Can't wait for our "weighing" appt on Tuesday--never thought I'd be that happy for any part of me to be weighed!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter