~~~Thank you AirTran for changing my flight time!!!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
They changed our flight time to a later time which stinks...but I was able to get our flight changed to the day before(when we originally wanted to fly down but when we originally booked, the Fri. flight cost much more than the Sat. flight) and keep our chosen seats for no charge!:goodvibes
I never thought I'd be happy for a flight change! Now I have to just keep my fingers crossed that they don't change the time a bunch of times before our trip!:eek:

I just checked my flights for this September, and my flight home and been changed by an hour and 15 minutes...but to my benefit. Instead of leaving MCO at 1:20 I now leave at 2:35. I'll take it. That will give me a bit more time to sleep in on my last day, have some breakfast and then get ready for the bus to the airport.

Air Trans moved my departure flight up three hours!!! Awesome for us! We'll arrive in the afternoon with time to get groceries, have dinner and enjoy the evening by the pool!:wizard:

I just checked my flights for this September, and my flight home and been changed by an hour and 15 minutes...but to my benefit. Instead of leaving MCO at 1:20 I now leave at 2:35. I'll take it. That will give me a bit more time to sleep in on my last day, have some breakfast and then get ready for the bus to the airport.
Our flight home changed to our benefit to, it's later just like yours!

For one of our trips last year we were planning on driving. We always plan on driving since DH and I don't mind the 18 hrs. from our place. We usually start out late afternoon and drive all night to avoid traffic in the major metro areas along the way. THe kids sleep and we listen to our MP3s or books on tape and take turns sleeping.

About 2 months before departure I found airfare for $49/each way on Airtran. Well, the times weren't great but for the price we'd take it and hope for a flight time change so we could rebook. Sure enough, just a few weeks after I booked the flights they moved our morning departure from WDW up by 15 minutes or so. I called hoping to rebook and had no trouble getting on the last flight of the day...giving us another day at the parks.

Take a look at my countdown ticker and see what we did that last morning. That's right, we were selected to open the MK! We certainly did benefit for an Airtran flight time change. ;)

For one of our trips last year we were planning on driving. We always plan on driving since DH and I don't mind the 18 hrs. from our place. We usually start out late afternoon and drive all night to avoid traffic in the major metro areas along the way. THe kids sleep and we listen to our MP3s or books on tape and take turns sleeping.

About 2 months before departure I found airfare for $49/each way on Airtran. Well, the times weren't great but for the price we'd take it and hope for a flight time change so we could rebook. Sure enough, just a few weeks after I booked the flights they moved our morning departure from WDW up by 15 minutes or so. I called hoping to rebook and had no trouble getting on the last flight of the day...giving us another day at the parks.

Take a look at my countdown ticker and see what we did that last morning. That's right, we were selected to open the MK! We certainly did benefit for an Airtran flight time change. ;)

That is so great! :)
did you arrive at MK very early to get picked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter