Ten Reasons Why You Should Hate Michael Eisner

Actually, Eisner did help Michael Graves pick out some really swell Mickey Mouse themed china for the executive dining room in the Team Disney temple.

Beyond that.....

ME did not make any good animated pictures, Katzenburg did. Without him the movies since Lion King have been dismal. He seems to be hand in glove with Hollywood
big wigs trying to ruin careers of men. Gay mafia? Read an interesting article in Vanity
Fair. He should be ousted. He has lost the vision of Walt Disney. He is soo rich and powerful now that he can't see beyond trying to make a buck. My biggest beef with ME
as far as movies go is JUNGLE 2 JUNGLE. Every time one of my children want to watch this movie I turn it off!!!!! That movie has got to be the worst piece of rubbish ever produced at Disney. Mimi Siku (cat piss) should be neutered. Hate it Hate it. I had to get that off my chest. Hate it. Someones head should have rolled for that one.
Thanks for letting me vent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter