Ten Attractions You Must Do

Sassagoula Billy

DIS Veteran
YOU are visiting the Walt Disney World Reedy Creek Development Resort Vacation Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

YOU are only allowed to visit TEN. Count 'em, TEN.

(Look, I'm posting in the Community Board, aren't I a doll?)

Ahem.

YOU are only allowed to visit TEN. Count 'em, TEN attractions.

Which do you pick?

GO! :goodvibes

See? This is why I don't post here on the community forum. If I'd posted it in Theme Parks and Attractions (where people discuss things like how drunk one can get or how to change their screen name), it'd have at least 10 replies by now.

:surfweb:

See? This is why I don't post here on the community forum. If I'd posted it in Theme Parks and Attractions (where people discuss things like how drunk one can get or how to change their screen name), it'd have at least 10 replies by now.

:surfweb:

That's probably because it isn't a realistic question. In the first place if all I could go to were 10, I wouldn't go. Simple! Second...actually it's the same as the first. Third...it requires way more energy then I am capable of getting together, because, in case I hadn't mentioned it...I wouldn't go with those restrictions.:rotfl:

Now I'm inspired to share my list...

1. Main Street Electrical Parade (It's back, it's an attraction to me, and I hope it never glows away again!)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. TTA Peoplemover
4. The Haunted Mansion
5. Soarin' Over California with Fantastick Orange, Pine and Seabreeze scents!
6. Living with the Land (just make believe...)
7. Peter Pan's Flight
8. Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (Whoosh [that's the narrator extinguishing the torches around the lagoon])
9. Toy Story Mania (It's new, I'm not bored yet so it's making my list)
10. Kilimanjaro Safaris
--
If Carousel of Progress were given the care it deserved, it would definitely be a top ten for me. Alas, it is not.

Ouch, this is hard... I guess...

Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster (might trade in for Great Movie Ride just because the photo opps on GMR are better)

Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Philharmagic
Big Thunder Mountain

Kilimanjaro Safari (might trade in just to ramble down Maharajah Jungle Trek)
Expedition Everest

Soarin'
And assuming one pavilion=one attraction: China pavilion

That's probably because it isn't a realistic question. In the first place if all I could go to were 10, I wouldn't go. Simple! Second...actually it's the same as the first. Third...it requires way more energy then I am capable of getting together, because, in case I hadn't mentioned it...I wouldn't go with those restrictions.:rotfl:

Thanks for joining in the thread, goofyernmost! At least I know now that you love me.

Oh shoot, didn't think of the nighttime entertainment as attractions. If that's the case, then I'd probably trade in RnR or ToT for some MK fireworks....

Oh shoot, didn't think of the nighttime entertainment as attractions. If that's the case, then I'd probably trade in RnR or ToT for some MK fireworks....

Oh, that's just me, but feel free to count anything as an attraction. I remember reading once on another board, that the tunnel under the railroad station into the Magic Kingdom was someone's favorite attraction. :goodvibes

Wow this is going to be tuff...
1. Tower of Terror
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Expedition Everest
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Big Thunder Mountain
6. Kilimanjaro Safari
7. Space Mountain
8. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
9. The Great Movie Ride
10. MNSSHP Parade
popcorn::

Hmmm...must do's

AK
KS and EE

DHS
RnR and ToT

MK
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
PoTC

EPCOT
Soarin
Mission Space

1.Haunted Mansion
2.Soarin
3.Kilimanjaro Safaris
4.Splash Mountain
5.Pirates of the Carribbean
6.Toy Story Mania
7.Peter Pan's Flight
8.Mickey's Philharmagic
9.Festival of the Lion King
10.American Adventure

1) Haunted Mansion (definitely the #1 must-do attraction for me)
2) Tower of Terror
3) Jungle Cruise
4) Dumbo (having your first kid to ride with moves this one up a bunch)
5) EE
6) Soarin
7) Maelstrom (my favorite WS ride)
8) Spaceship Earth
9) Splash Mountain
10) PotC

Well, love is such a diversely definable word that I will just let it all go. That's what I do...I let things go! It might just be indigestion. :lmao:

I wish I could let things go like you do. Alas, I am but a mere apprentice. All I can manage at this point is heartburn.

In no specific order:

1. Spaceship Earth
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Philharmagic
4. Kilimanjaro Safari
5. TTA
6. Soarin'
7. MSEP
8. Discovery Trails
9. POC
10. World of Disney (if a parade can be an attraction then gift shops are, too!)

1. Space mountain
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Tower of Terror
4. Big Thunder
5. Soarin
6. Muppets
7. COP
8. Spaceship Earth
9. Great Movie Ride
10.Peter Pan's Flight

1 - Mickey's Philharmagic
2 - Tower of Terror
3 - Haunted Mansion
4 - Kilimanjaro Safari
5 - Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
6 - Splash Mountain
7 - Big Thunder Mountain
8 - Toy Story Mania
9 - Dinosaur
10 - Soarin'

Let's see... (I'm choosing not to include parades and shows in order to give myself more options :lmao:)

1. Big Thunder Mountain
2. RnRc
3. Pirates
4. Space Mountain
5. KS
6. Test Track
7. EE
8. Mad Tea Party
9. Mission Space
10. Maelstorm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter