Tell me the "weather" where you live.

We were out camping just SW of StL this weekend, near Six Flags. Got to just below freezing Friday night and to 27 last night. Highs on Saturday never made it to 40 and it was windy and over cast. Cold dreary day. Today it made it to the low 50s and the rest of the week is supposed to be above freezing at night with highs in the 50-60s. That's pretty normal for the end of October around here.

Either way, I hate the cold weather and this weekend reminded me how I need to start shopping for the retirement condo on the Gulf Coast somewhere.

j

Lowest we got was 32 and I'll agree, too cold too fast. Today back up to 72 with a low around 45 then the lows are projected to be in the upper 50's and lower 60's for rest of the week.

Pouring concrete in NW Vermont this morning.
Temp this morning 32 with a high of 45. Tonight's low, 22

image.jpg

60, windy as heck, 25 MPH with gusts to 32, waiting for the big rain and then cold front.

What is this horrible fluffy white stuff!?
View attachment 287554
They call it GLOBAL WARMING I am laughing at your reaction to the forecast and Bama Ed's assessment In Feb 77 I was stationed at Eglin AFB and had post 15 miles off main Base. We got like half inch of snow and they sent me a replacement ant to take over patrol of location 15 miles in the other direction of main base all the guys and girls in my flight were from down south or places out west were snow is an apocalyptic event

Just to let you know our forecast call for 1 to 3 inch mix of snow/sleet/rain so They will call for a state of emergency and close the state of Delaware

The girls efforts at snowmen look good all things considered a few more inches would take care pf the leaves
Have to smile at Pepper . Her reaction reminds me of the first time our Maggie saw it. She ran back and forth across the yard barking at it an jumping to bite at the flakes as they fell to make them stop. The next day we couldn't get her to come in as she was too busy playing in it.

You can't tell from the pic but it's snowing in Atlanta. I am supposed to have a 10 mile race tomorrow however my bets are on the city being shut down. I am going no where today!

IMG_3028.JPG

That last picture is a nice one of you and Bert, Kris.

I hope the highways in Hotlanta weren't too bad at going home hour. I got one brother in Kennesaw up I75 and a second one inside the Perimeter in Decatur. You know how Southern drivers are.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!